Chapter 42

"Hnghh Taehyung," 

Taehyung keep tugging Jungkook's cock while his other hand was fucking him continuously. His face was buried in Jungkook's neck, no longer throwing daggers at the girl. His husband's pleasure means more to him.

His fingers brushed against a lump of glands and Jungkook trembled in his lap, arching his back until the fingers sucked inside deep to feel that pressure again.

Taehyung twisted his fingers and toyed with the lump with the tip of his fingers, his other hand circled his cock and stimulated the top.

Jungkook threw his head at Taehyung's shoulder, his gaze turning white with every roll of the eye. He was close, so, so close.

'You wanna show her how you come in your pants?' The voice held order and Jungkook immediately shook his head in denial.

'Then behave.' 

Jungkook was in no condition to reply when those fingers went deeper, he pushed his thighs up and down, riding the fingers in utmost contentment. 

His hand went to Taehyung's nape and fisted a lush of his hairs. It was getting hard to control. And his husband knew that too.

The girl was looking at Jungkook's glinting lips, the way his face was contracting in pain and pleasure simultaneously, the way his eyes were losing focus. She cried when she saw Taehyung lifting the gun from the corner of the couch.

She shook her frantically, trying with her whole body to reach out to Jungkook.

"agh aagh" Jungkook kept moaning because Taehyung speed up the pace of his fingers. He looked at Taehyung, his vulnerable eyes showing his need to come.

Taehyung looked back at him and moved his face to kiss him. The time their lips matched, Taehyung pulled the trigger, the sound of the bullet shook Jungkook and when his husband rubbed the warm tip of the gun on his crotch, he crumbled down completely.

He came a lot, Taehyung kept milking him which made Jungkook squirm in overstimulation. He kept his fingers inside until Jungkook fell asleep in his arms.

When he heard the soft snores against his ear, he smiled. He pulled out his fingers slowly and heaved up Jungkook's jeans up to his waist.

The button was already plucked so he had no choice but to carry Jungkook in his arms. He did that effortlessly. He didn't even look back at the bleeding body of the girl before going out of the room.

Seokjin was the one that found them first," Hey, are you doing?" He was wearing an earpiece, giving the command to his team through it.

"Yeah, the body is inside." Taehyung nodded towards the room.

"Okay, we will take care of that," Seokjin assured.

"What happened to my brother?" Namjoon was in the queue, a little concerned for his brother.

"He fell asleep in my lap," Taehyung said and walked away from the couple, leaving them utterly confused.