Chapter 29

"Will you tell us everything honestly?" Namjoon started the questionnaire.

Jungkook wiped his face a little and answered," Yes."

"You divorced Taehyung because you got threatened?" Namjoon asked, now facing Jungkook. But Jungkook was looking down.

"Yes."

"I saw a man and his niece outside your hospital wardroom. Seokjin hyung found out they have a large network of underground supplies and illegal weapons. You know them?" 

"Yes."

"Mother claimed that you know that girl...Sinjoo and you want to marry her. Is that true?"

"No." Jungkook pushed out the word, feeling disgusted.

"You are still… Kim Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook's head turned towards the man who was still looking outside, not paying attention to him but Jungkook knew he was listening.

"Yes." He whispered. But I don't know how long I will be able to be a Kim. He wanted to add.

"You divorced Taehyung to send him away from the city?"

Jungkook looked down again and nodded, "Yes."

,” I did.”

“Your fake engagement was only for Taehyung to see and leave the city?”

“Yes.” a feeble answer.

Silence fell in the living room when Namjoon asked the last question,” Do you still love your husband?”

And Jungkook wanted to say I never stopped. But his throat clogged up and he could only let out an affirmation.

“Y-yes.”

Namjoon sat on the couch and held Jungkook’s shaking hands, his eyes showing comfort,” Then this is your chance, Jungkook. Tell us everything. No one will come behind you, we all are here. We will listen, Please.”

Namjoon can notice the scared expressions of his brother but he keeps holding his hand and assures him to let it out.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung again and he knew his brother was right. There is no hope inside Jungkook but he wants to try for his love. He wants to try everything that would bring his husband back to him.

It is impossible now, but Jungkook still wants to try.