Chapter 1

Saturday 08:00 a.m.

"Of all days, do we have to wake up this early?" You mumbled to yourself while getting out of bed.

You grab your phone on the nightstand and check your messages.

From Satoru to group chat:
"Our usual spot. See you all there!"

You sigh and put your phone down, not bothering to reply, getting in the shower. After your shower, you put on (favorite outfit) and do your usual makeup routine. You put on (favorite shoes) and walk out the door.

As you walk down your driveway, immediately, you see a young boy with pink hair playing outside across the street.

You smile and walk up to him. "Hi, Yuji. Where's your brothers?"

He smiles happily and says, "Hi, Y/n. I'll go get them!" Running inside.

You stay at the end of their driveway, waiting for them to come out.

"You could've just called instead of letting that brat annoy me.." Sukuna says, sounding annoyed and tired as he walks out of their house towards you. "I was going to, but I saw Yuji and changed my mind."

You turn your attention back to their front door as another familiar figure comes out.

"Y/n, good morning. What are you doing up this early on a Saturday?" Choso's voice calls out to you, his bags around his eyes from the lack of sleep.

You smile. "Take a guess."

"Gojo?"

"Yes."

Sukuna crosses his arms in annoyance. "I don't understand why you hang out with them. They're annoying, except for Suguru. He's alright. The rest are annoying."

"We'll you are my friend, too. So, you must be annoying as well." You smirk at him.

He just scoffs and mumbles under his breath. Choso walks up to you guys, putting his hands in his pockets. "You are coming to the show tonight, right?"

"Who else is going?"

"With us? The usual two."

You smile. "Okay."

He chuckles, "I mean, they'll obviously be more people, but we're bringing the other two."

You nod. "Of course."

Your phone starts ringing. It was Satoru calling. You answer the call, Choso and Sukuna standing there, waiting.

Satoru on the phone, "Where are you? We're here, just waiting on Nanami.. If he'll show."

You answer him, "I'll be there in about 5 minutes. See you all in a bit." You hang up and turn your attention back to the brothers.

"You have to go?" Choso asks.

You nod.

Sukuna comes up to lean on your shoulder and says in a sarcastic tone. "Such a shame to see you leave. Now, go." He puts both hands on your shoulders and pushes you slightly, but almost in a playful way.