Chapter 33

You couldn't believe what exactly was happening after having an overwhelming day with a roller coaster of emotions. Well, now, you felt like you were caught in a daze, and one that you never expected to be so blissful and making you almost completely forget everything from the events of today.

Suguru said you owed him, but never did you think it was going to happen within a second upon entering Suguru's home.

After Sukuna and Choso made their way into your house and finished discussing whatever they were planning without letting you get a say in it, because they simply didn't want you to hide anything from them anymore. Though Suguru had stated that he still needed to discuss things with you. So, instead of staying across the road as originally planned, you were staying at Suguru's place for the night while Choso and Sukuna would come get you in the morning before Suguru leaves to work. Satoru, on the other hand, didn't mind whatever you decided, or, more like what was decided for you as long as you were taken care of, and since he was going to be busy with work for a while, he couldn't be there as much as he'd like at the time being.

Now, you already had an idea of Suguru had planned once he brought up you staying the night because of the moment you two shared in your room, but you thought he was going to be his usual shy and well reserved self and ease into it to set the mood a little...

Only to find out how wrong and unprepared you were, because once you entered his home and the door had closed and locked, Suguru made sure that you knew you were going to pay the price for everything you had done, to him at least.

And that led to where exactly you were now.

You could feel your heart beating in your chest and your face burning up as you were breathing heavily with your head tilted slightly upwards. Your small mewls and whimpers could be heard as Suguru was leaving purple marks behind on your shoulder, sucking harshly on your skin and even small bites here and there. He had you pinned up against the door, holding you by your wrists above your head with one hand and the other on your waist to keep you from squirming too much.

The two of you had been like this for a while now, but it felt longer than it actually was. Every time you tried to free your wrists from him, his grip only got tighter each time. When he had finally pulled back a bit from your shoulder, admiring the marks he left behind on your body, you felt his knee gently being pressed up against your lower half, making you gasp while he teased you as he whispered seductively, his voice low and carrying a hint of amusement.

"Are you ready to apologize?"

You acted coyly and scoffed, trying to control your shallow breaths from the intensity of the situation. "I don't think I had anything to apologize for." Your body betrayed you as you shuddered at the feeling of him moving downwards and burying half of his face in between your breasts, his purple orbs gazing into yours. His eyes darkened with lust, and you swore you could feel him smirking despite not being able to see it. His arm had wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer while you felt him tracing along your inner thigh with his fingers gently, getting closer to your heat with each stroke he traced.

A dark chuckled came from within him as he leaned up a bit to show his face completely. "I'll play your little game, but it just shows that you have been waiting for this just as long as I have." A sly smile spread across his face before he effortlessly picked you up in his arms and carried you to his bedroom, then gently laid you down on the bed.