Chapter 17

Monday, 12:00 am.

"Well, that ended very quickly and randomly." Mahito and Naoya laughed, holding their stomachs while sitting in the backseat, remembering exactly how it happened.

Choso chuckled while he kept his eyes focused on the road. "I'm honestly curious about what would've happened if she hadn't trip."

You couldn't help but feel embarrassed for Ami. She actually had rage and jealousy burning in her eyes, only for it to disappear because she tripped on a small rock in front of her. You tried to help her up, only to be held back by Choso. All he did was rush you into the passenger seat before he went to help the others to get the angry drunk into the car. Though she did try to pull Choso into Sukuna's car, he jumped away immediately and got into his car.

"I really don't know how to feel about the whole thing." You say as you cover your face with one hand. You wanted to laugh, but the situation was so awkward that you just didn't know what the right reaction was for that.

Choso placed a hand on your thigh, gently squeezing it and smiling at you. "It's okay. You can laugh. We won't tell."

His words made you burst out laughing. "Please, don't get the wrong idea. I'm honestly the one who's embarrassed even though it wasn't me who fell."

"So, where are we going now?" Naoya leans forward to ask Choso.

"We are going back to my place."

Mahito sits up and leans on the back of your seat, twirling some strains of your hair around his finger. Choso saw at the corner of his eye but didn't say anything.

"What about Ami?"

"Sukuna's dropping all of them off. We can't exactly have her around at the moment, especially since what she tried to do to Y/n. Honestly. He should just stop talking to her already." Choso sighs.

Naoya smirks. "Oh, come on. Don't act like you haven't done anything with Ami just because Y/n is here." He nudges Choso. Choso only rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed that Naoya had to bring it up.

"I really don't care about any of that. Besides, I already know about all of it." You say as you lean against the door, looking at the lights.

Choso takes a quick glance at you, surprised that you already knew. "How?"

"Sukuna." You shrug.

Mahito and Naoya both sit back, thinking for a moment. "That doesn't sound like him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did tell you."

You giggle and turn back to face them. "No. I take that back. He didn't tell me anything besides saying Choso's been with girls. I just assumed she was one of them, but I didn't think she did it with all of you. Sukuna and Naoya? Obviously. Choso and you, Mahito? I was surprised, but I believe it more than I did when I was just assuming."

"Wha-? How am I labeled as "obviously" with Sukuna? I don't look like the kind of guy, do I?" Naoya gets offended and looks at Mahito, expecting him to answer.

You scoffed and leaned back into your seat, crossing your arms. "You literally asked me to kiss you while you played that stupid game."

Choso and Mahito snickered as Naoya tried to come up with an excuse, only to stumble on his words.

"You did do that, Naoya." Choso looks in the mirror back at him.

Naoya mumbles to himself and looks out the window while Mahito teases him the whole time. All of you made it back safely with no problems whatsoever. Mahito opened the car door for you, and Choso saw. He walked over to you while you were walking inside.