Chapter 22

It had been a few days since you and Toji had talked. You had to admit, ever since your talk, you did feel a little lighter. Satoru came back from his trip and insisted that you, him, and Suguru should hang out together. You didn't mind. Choso and Sukuna seemed to be busy. A little too busy more than usual. You've always wondered what they did, but never asked. You being you, you've never tried mainly because you don't think they'd tell you. 'Why do guys always have to be so secretive?' You had a small flash back and almost ruined your mood.

'Never mind.'

---

Satoru: "So, where do you guys want to hang out at? My treat."

Suguru: "Really."

Satoru: "Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I don't really feel like going out."

Satoru: "Your house then."

"There's nothing to do at my house."

Suguru: "How about we just walk around downtown and see what we find or if there's anything new?"

Satoru: "Y/n? Your choice."

"Okay. We can."

Satoru: "Alright. I'll get the ride. Suguru, come over."

Suguru. "I figured you were going to say that. Message when you're ready, Y/n."

"Will do."

---

You got up and into the shower, you went. You took your time, and when you got out, you went straight to your closet. You picked out a white tank-top with a black pullover and a light purple plaid skirt with thin black and white stripes. You decided to wear stockings and a pair of black high heels. Of course, you chose a necklace and earrings, tying the look together. You did your makeup and your hair in a cute style, as well as pulling out a purse to go with your outfit. You looked at yourself in the mirror one last time before spraying perfume on yourself.

You messaged the guys, telling them that you were ready and they came more quickly than expected. As you walked out and locked your front door, you see Suguru, who was already waiting with the door open for you while you could see Satoru sitting in the backseat. "You look very beautiful." Suguru says as you climb into the backseat, and he follows after you.

"Thank you and Satoru. When you said you'll get the ride, I thought you meant Suguru would be driving." You smile, sitting in between them.

"It was a plan, but he said no before I could even ask."

Suguru groans. "I'm always driving. Why can't you drive for once since you're so good at everything?"

Satoru shakes his head. "One day, but not today. So, what have you been up to, Y/n?"

"Nothing much. Just the usual. By the way, is there any particular place we're going to first?" You say, not answering his question properly. It's not like you've really done anything important to mention anyway.

"Of course not. We're just going to walk down the street and see what we find."

"That's a lie. Satoru wants to go to that new place that just opened up." Suguru sighs and leans against the door, looking out the window.

"C'mon! Don't tell me you don't support small businesses just because you work at a big company." Satoru teases.

Suguru rolls his eyes and scoffs. "What the hell are you talking about? Also, why would you say that? I literally work for you."