Chapter 12

Sunday 4:30 pm

"Remember the girl that we were paid to meet?" Toji asks his partner.

"You mean "protect"?"

Toji smirks. "I'm going to say meet, because that's basically what Choso said to do first."

His partner pulls out a carton of cigarettes, taking one and placing it between his lips and mumbling. "Of course you'd think that. Anyway, what about her?"

"I met her last night."

He pulls out a lighter and lights his cigarette, taking a puff before answering. "And?"

"I met her annoying friend as well."

"Who might that be?"

Toji glares for a moment at the TV in front of him, thinking about the white-haired bastard from last night. "I didn't catch his name. Anyway, I think that he fucked her last night after I was with her in Choso's bathroom."

His partner instantly pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and coughs all the smoke he inhaled, choking from Toji's words. "Please, tell me that you didn't do anything to her."

"I didn't do much." Toji shrugs and smiles, remembering your flustered face and shy, drunk figure sitting on the bathroom counter as he was in between your legs. Toji has self-control, though. Toji only said that he wouldn't be able to control himself to you just so he could tease you and see if you were actually going to stop him or not. He didn't actually plan to go any further with you, but he would've if you had let him keep going.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" His partner says as he regains his composure. Toji gives him a look. "Shiyu, do you really have to ask?"

Shiyu shrugs and takes another drag. "I'd like to know the details. I also want to see if she is worth it for when I meet her."

Toji scoffs and turns to face Shiyu with a smirk, never leaving his face as he explains. "So, she gets really nervous around me that she needs to drink before talking to me. We had a small conversation, and I told her that I thought her friends were attractive and I wanted to meet them.."

Shiyu blows smoke to Toji. "That's an asshole move if you ask me." Toji waves the smoke out of his face and continues. "But it worked. She literally choked and spilled her drink on herself."

His partner nods. "Okay, I kind of see where you're going with this."

Toji leans back into the couch, getting comfortable. "Anyway, I helped her clean up and teased her a bit by kissing her leg and made out with her while she sat on the bathroom counter."

"Then what happened?"

Toji sighs in frustration. "She came to her senses and just shut me out completely. I still kissed her, though."

Shiyu puts out his now finished cigarette and sets it on the ash tray on the coffee table in front of them. "So, you worked her up in the bathroom, and she gave it to someone else? That never happens, at least not to you."

"Yeah. Well, her friend ruined my mood last night, and what do I hear 30 minutes later? I heard her from across the road after her friend came to me, looking for her. What made me more frustrated was that he was still there this morning." Satoru still being in your house was enough proof for Toji that you two definitely did fuck. If he didn't hear all your lewd moans, he would've just assumed you went back to Choso or Sukuna. He didn't know why, but the thought of you being with blue-eyed freak annoyed the hell out of him. Another thought that lingered on his mind was when Suguru came out from your room while Toji was there at your house. 'Did she sleep with both of them?' Toji was confused and couldn't understand why he was bothered so much.