Chapter 25

The next morning.. 6:37 am.
Y/n's POV

I was sitting in Choso's car, guilt, and fear building up inside of me. Choso was driving, I was in the passenger, and Sukuna and Mahito were in the back. The ride was silent. Only music filled the sound, but it wasn't enough to ignore what had happened.

'God, I hate myself...'

If anything, it felt like God hated me, too, since it happened all over again.

'What am I going to say to Satoru?'

"You can stay at our house if you'd like." Choso said, breaking the tension. I only nodded, but I didn't think I wanted to.

"Do you have names, at least?" Sukuna asked. I shook my head.

Currently, we were driving back into the city.

"Explain to me what they look like." Sukuna demanded, making me sigh.

"Both were pretty tall. One had long black hair reaching to his shoulders, almost dresses as if he were homeless or something. Had a body like Toji, but not with a small waist. While the other had glasses, a suit, and I think a black watch on his left wrist, and black hair as well." I explained, almost sounding like it wasn't a big deal.

"Thank you." Was all Sukuna said to me and leaned back in his seat.

"Is it okay if you tell us exactly what happened?" Choso asked.

I buried my face in the hoodie that Choso had let me wear and sighed. "I told you everything over the phone."

"And where is your phone?" Mahito asked.

"I don't know..."

"Just tell us one more time, please." Choso begged, sounding worried while Mahito and Sukuna both leaned forward to me. I sighed again.

Honestly, I wanted to cry.

"I can't, Choso. I just can't."

We made it back to their house, but once I got off the car, I walked straight to my house. I felt bad for ignoring the three of them while they called out and tried to stop me, but I just couldn't help it. Also, I had to get ready. Today was the day that I had to see my family. I didn't want to go. The thought of going made me frustrated, but I'd go anyway. It was my family, and I couldn't ignore them forever.

Of course, as agreed, Toji was coming. I thought of going alone, but I don't think I'd be able to handle that, mentally. Once I stepped inside my house, I immediately took a shower, got dressed, and started packing. It only be for a night, but hopefully, there wouldn't be a possibility of staying any longer. Luckily, I finished packing, and Toji had already come by. I walked over and opened the door, not even bothering to look him in the eye as I put my stuff into the car and got into the passenger seat.

"Long night?" Toji asked.

I took a deep breath and smiled. "Always, apparently."

"So, I don't mean to pry, but I heard something happened with you last night." He said, his smile almost never fading since I had gotten in the car.

"Did they tell you?"

Toji shook his head as he pulled out of my driveway. "They didn't give me any details, but it was Mahito who blurted it out while I was on the phone with Choso earlier."

'Of course.'

"So, are you going to tell me, or are we going to pretend like nothing happened?" He asked.

I sighed again, forcing a smile. "Pretend like nothing happened."

"Alright then. Besides that, what have you been doing these past few days? I have tried messaging you."