Chapter 4

Saturday Night, 7:30 pm.

The show had started 30 minutes ago, and the five of you had already taken 2 rounds of shots. Suguru looks at his phone as he receives a message. Satoru left his phone on silent. He didn't want to be bothered, while Nanami and Haibara looked at their phones as well. Suguru says, "Alright, who's going to the front to get the girls?"

You look at him confused. "They're here?"

"Yeah, they messaged in the group chat. You didn't see their messages?" He asks, tilting his head to the side.

You feel around on yourself as if you had pockets, completely forgetting you were in a skirt and look on the table. You finally remembered where it was.

"I forgot that I gave it to Choso. I'll go get the girls so I can get my phone as well." You say to Suguru loudly so he can hear you over the music. You stand up as Suguru stands up with you, grabbing your hand. "I'll come with you."

You nod as Suguru leads the way towards the entrance to get the girls, all while holding onto your hand tightly.

The girls spot you guys and walk over to you instantly. All of them look at you up and down, smiling. Yuki was the only one who spotted Suguru holding your hand right before you let go to hug them. She just smirks.

"Y/n, you did not. Where did you get your outfit? It's amazing!" Utahime says as she hugs you put pulls away quickly to look at your outfit again.

"How much was that top? It's cute." Mei Mei asks as she keeps a smile on her face.

Shoko smiles while taking a cigarette out of her pocket, looking at you. "You look very nice, Y/n. Did you guys get drinks already?"

"You look good. You need to show me your wardrobe someday." Yuki says as she stands there with her arms crossed, smirking at you.

"Thank you, but I'm not the one who picked out my outfit." You say proudly as they all look at you with wide eyes. Especially Suguru.

"Who did?" Utahime asks as she tilts her head.

You smile, "My friends who are in charge of this event."

Suguru leans down to your ear, telling you that he'll get your phone from Choso instead and that you can take the girls to where you guys were sitting. You smile and ask if he is sure, and he nods. You say okay, and tell the girls to follow you.

As you lead the girls to the tables, you grab the bottle, pouring the girls' shots. You all do cheers and down in one drink, enjoying the live music.

Suguru, on the other hand, walks through the crowds of people, looking for Choso. He spots over on the other side of the stage, as he appears to be talking to someone that Suguru couldn't give a damn about. He makes his way to Choso and taps him on his shoulder.

"Geto, what brings you my way?" Choso says as he turns his attention to Suguru.

"Y/n wanted her phone, and she said that you had it."

"Right." He watches as Choso puts his hand in his pocket and hands it to him. "Here you go. Though you might hold onto it for her, she has a habit of losing her phone when she drinks and the skirt has no pockets."

Suguru looks at him with a straight face. "Yeah, she told me that you bought her the outfit."

Choso nods. He didn't see a problem with it, but the way Suguru was looking at him made him feel like he did something wrong.

"So, why did you buy her the outfit?" Suguru asks, not taking his eyes off him.

"We can't buy her an outfit? You and your friend do it all the time."