Chapter 2

Saturday, 11:00 am

You sat the couch at Choso's friend's house with Sukuna, who's at the other end.

"Got bored with your other friends?"

"It wasn't that important."

Sukuna turns to you. "I've realized something." You look back at him and hum in response.

"As long as I've known you, you've never had a boyfriend. Why is that?" He asks, trying to hide his amusement.

You say back to him. "Why haven't you had a girlfriend?"

He smiles and shrugs, "I'd never let anyone tie me down."

"Of course. The King of Fuck Boys."

You smirk, leaning against the arm of the couch so you could see his expression.

Before Sukuna could say or do anything, Choso comes walking up with a light blue haired figure following him.

Choso sits in between you and Sukuna, sensing the tension as he says, "Well, the person we wanted you to meet is not here, but they'll be at the show tonight so you can meet them there."

Mahito spawls out on the other couch across from you guys. "They said something came up, work related."

"So, what do we do know?" You ask.

"I could drive you back to-"

"No."

Sukuna cuts Choso off. Choso looks at Sukuna confused, as for Mahito, he just smiles. He smiles as if he already knew what Sukuna had in mind.

You shrug. "It's fine. It's pretty boring waiting for the show anyway."

"Are you coming with us or Gojo and them?" Choso asks.

You think for a moment. "You guys are allowed to get in before the show, right?"

They all nod.

"Okay. I'll go with you guys, I'd hate to wait around any longer than I have to."

Choso nods, leaving everyone to fall silent.

A few seconds go by before Mahito asks, "You guys wanna pregame?"

Sukuna says yes as if he's been waiting all morning, Choso smiles and nods, though stating that he can't drink as much since he's driving. You nod as well.

"Alright, Sukuna ca- well, he's already going into the kitchen. I'll get some games to play so we could pass the time." Mahito says as he happily gets up to retrieve his game. He's always been a big fan of games, but none of you knew why.

Choso leans back on the couch, getting comfortable and crosses his arm. You glance at him and smile. "Are you just waiting for tonight?"

"Every other week there's shows and parties, it's basically work if me and Sukuna are always in charge and getting paid for it."

"I guess that means you guys are just good at what you guys do." You assure him. Which wasn't wrong, Choso and Sukuna are very good on the creative side when it comes to events. They make it fun and memorable, sometimes their events get hectic as well.