Chapter 10

Sunday, 9:45 am.

"So, girls. This is my friend, Choso Kamo, the one who lives across the street with his brothers, Sukuna and Yuji. And this.." You trail off as you try to find the right word but give up instantly. "This is Toji."

Toji smirks at your failed attempt. "What? Am I not your friend?"

You shake your head at him. "I'm still debating on that."

It was a little awkward seeing Toji and Satoru glare at each other. 'Do they know each other? When did they meet?' You thought to yourself. Satoru stood behind you with his arm resting on your shoulder as he avoided looking at Toji.

The girls introduced themselves to Toji and Choso. You should've seen this coming. The shit Toji was going to pull as he heard Yuki and Mei Mei's name. He stared at them up and down, then flashed a flirty smile. "I remember you two from last night. I tried to tell Y/n to let me introduce myself, but she got fiesty."

All the girls give you a look of suspicion. Mei Mei smirks, returning a flirty smile back to Toji. "Really? Well, she never mentioned that."

You shrug and lie through your teeth. "I don't remember such a thing." Satoru wraps an arm around you, smiles. "I know you don't. Isn't that right, Choso?"

Choso stood there and silently nodded. He felt very uncomfortable as he didn't see any reason for there to be tension. Also, he didn't know how he felt about Satoru hanging onto you, almost jealous that he didn't know how to openly show you affection like that. He'd hug you and hold your hand, but to carelessly do more than that in front of people? Oh, how he wished he was that brave.

Shoko just sat back down on the couch, doing her own thing as you all have an awkward conversation together. You and Toji go back and forth with smart remarks while Satoru enjoys the sight of you insulting Toji as he stays hanging onto you. Yuki and Utahime try to have a conversation with Choso, though he hardly says a word to them. You guys didn't even notice Suguru walking into the living room. He walks up to Shoko, who's on her phone. "We should start hanging out here more." He chuckles, watching everyone bickering to each other.

"I wonder if it would be more interesting if we all hung out together. All of us, Nanami and Haibara, including Y/n's other friends." Shoko says.

Suguru shakes his head. "Sounds fun, but it probably won't end well. Shall I go and introduce myself to the guy as well?"

Shoko starts texting on her phone while answering Suguru. "I honestly don't care. You do you."

Suguru smiles and walks over to you, shoving Satoru slightly while putting his arm on your shoulders. He leans towards Toji with his hand out. "I'm Suguru Geto. It's a pleasure to meet you." He says with a smile. Suguru remembers Toji from last night, from when he saw you with him and after Choso had told him that you left back home with Satoru. This was the guy Suguru had a bad feeling about.

Toji shakes his hand and studies Suguru's face. 'Holy shit. Him and Kenjaku really are twins.' He thinks to himself. "Toji." Is all he says. Toji was very observant. He won't speak his mind all the time, but he wanted to see what would happen.

"So, Y/n. Which one of these guys are you dating? Because it's very hard to tell." Toji smirks at you.

Before you could say anything, Satoru and Suguru lean forward to Toji. "Why? Don't wanna wait in line?" Satoru smirks. Toji takes a step back and stands behind Choso, mumbling to him. "Your friend's friends are weird."

You step away from both Suguru and Satoru, walking over to Choso and Toji. "Okay, I think that's enough. I'll walk you guys out." Just as you three were about to walk to the door. Mei Mei stopped right in front of Toji. She smiles at Toji and holds out her phone to him. The screen showed a blank contact. "I'd like to have your number so we can keep in touch." She says.