Chapter 3

Saturday, 5:00 pm

As you put on the outfit, and look at yourself in the full-length mirror, you can't help but love the outfit and feel a little self-conscious at the same time. You do some poses, twirling around to see the skirt would float. It did, but not enough to reveal your lacey underwear, which was good enough for you. You then start adjusting the tank-top, which was cute. Choso had really good taste, you thought to yourself. You put on the heels, which tied the whole look together. You couldn't wait to show everyone your outfit.

Surprisingly, everything fit perfectly, so you had no problems with anything. You put on your makeup, then pick out a pair of earrings and a necklace along with a simple ring, then fix your hair in (whatever hairstyle you like). You took a look at yourself once more, feeling more confident from when you saw yourself in just the outfit. Though you had a hard time opening the door. How would they react? Is it too much just for a show and a party? A party maybe, but you got caught up in enjoying your time with them, that you completely forgot to ask Choso to take you home so you could get ready. You were still relieved as they as they had already prepared everything for you ahead of time.

You shook off your thoughts and emotions as you forced yourself to open the door. You walked out to show them your look, feeling a little shy as you walked to the living room.

"How do I look?" You say in a low tone, but loud enough to catch their attention.

They all look at you with wide eyes. Mahito was smiling widely as he saw you and said, "Wow, you look amazing! We're lucky to be showing up with you tonight." Naoya nods while smirking at you as if he had something else on his mind.

You turn your gaze to Choso and Sukuna, who seemed to be lost for words with different reactions. Choso had his mouth slightly opened with a faint blush on his cheeks with wide eyes. His expression said everything. Sukuna, on the other hand, his mouth was wide open, his eyebrows furrowed a bit as if he was trying to process what he was looking at.

Mahito starts snapping to get the brothers attention. "Hello? Aren't you guys going to say anything?"

Both of them finally get out of their own thoughts as their usual expressions come back.

"You look very nice, Y/n." Choso says, trying hard not to blush but failing.

"Tch. Who cares.." Sukuna turns the other way. Little did you know, his face was flushed, but he was not going to let anyone see that.

You tell Choso that it was thanks to him and that you were grateful for everything.

"I have to repay you back someday." You say to him with a soft smile.

Choso shakes his head. "You don't need to. Seeing you in the outfit is enough. Right, Sukuna?"

He looks over to Sukuna, who's still facing the other direction. "I don't care."

You blush and smile, but you wonder to yourself, 'What does Sukuna have to do with it?'

Quickly, brushing off the thought, you turn back to Mahito and Naoya, who both seem to be holding back their laughter at Sukuna's reaction.

"Shall we get going then?" Choso says as he stands up, pulling his car keys out of his pocket.

Everyone agrees and starts heading outside to Choso's car. Before you could walk out, Choso stops you, letting everyone else walk out first.

You hum in response, waiting for what he has to say.

Without a word, he pulls you into a gentle hug before letting you go. "Sukuna helped pick out everything as well. I just thought I'd let you know."