Chapter 5

Saturday Night, 9:00 pm.

It was 9, the show was ending at 9:30. You were sitting back down after you all took shots together, finishing the bottle as all of you were already feeling a little tipsy. Satoru, especially. He was the Mahito of the group, a lightweight. Suguru handed you your phone, but not before reading the message that showed on your notification. "You got a message." He said to you.

You grabbed your phone from him and looked at the message.

Choso: "You're still leaving with your friends, right?"

- Yes, I am.

Choso: "Okay. We're leaving early to make sure everything's ready back at our place. See you, then."

- See you.

Another message appears on your screen.

Sukuna: "You are coming over, right? I'll be pissed if you don't."

- Yes, I'm coming later.

Sukuna: "Don't disappoint me."

- Uh-huh. Yeah, sure.

Sukuna: "Did you just give me attitude through a text message?"

- What do you think?

Sukuna: "Just show up. That's it."

You giggle at Sukuna's message, knowing damn well you pissed him off. You turn it off, giving it back to Suguru and ask him. "You can drive still, right?"

Suguru nods. "Of course. I'm not like that idiot over there." He says as you follow his gaze. Satoru was in the front with Utahime, Mei Mei, and Yuki, clearly drunk and doesn't know what he's doing.

"Who's going to drive the girls? Utahime looks a little.." You trail off as you look at Utahime, who's enjoying herself.

"I don't like to drive, but I will." Shoko says, raising her hand slightly.

"Okay."

Suguru pulls your chair right next to him and puts his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. You blush as he does.

You look up at him. "What are you doing?"

He looks down with a warm smile and leans close to you. "Just enjoying our time without that annoying asshole around."

You giggle. "Don't be like that. Satoru means well." You say as you rest your hands on Suguru's lap.

Suguru leans in closer to you, making you feel hot. "Does he? Would you like him around us all the time? Or would you like to spend time with just me instead?" He says to you, clearly using Satoru's technique that he used on you earlier.

"I mean, you never asked." You say with smile, making it hard for him not to lean in to kiss you.

Just as you were about to make a move, Satoru pulls you out of your seat and out of Suguru's embrace. Suguru looks up at Satoru, giving him a glare as Satoru gives him a smug look. It was very obvious that Satoru's drunkness had worn off.

"Y/n, c'mon. Stand with me in front before it ends." Satoru says, leading you into the crowd as he looks back at Suguru, who's still glaring at him. He knew what he was doing, and he was having fun.