Chapter 9

Sunday, 9:00 am.

"Please tell me you have painkillers." Utahime says as she's already rummaging through any cabinets she sees.

You smile, sitting at the table and drinking a cup of water. "They're somewhere. I don't really use them, so I don't know where they are."

Yuki sits next to you at the table. "Let me know when you find them so I can take one as well." She yells to Utahime as she continues to look around your place.

"Well, at least we've established that not all of us are as lucky as Y/n." Mei Mei says as she takes a seat at the table as well.

You raise an eyebrow at her. "What are you talking about?"

Yuki laughs. Her and Mei Mei couldn't believe how clueless you were. "Now you're just rubbing it in."

"Please tell me what you mean because I really don't see where this is going." You sigh.

"Mei Mei?" Yuki says to let her answer, knowing she is thinking the same thing.

"Y/n, you have two guys in your room right now and slept in the same bed as you through the whole night."

"And you never get hangovers." Yuki adds.

Last night was a blur to you. The last thing you remember was Choso and Satoru finding you drunk in the bathroom. Once Satoru helped you stand up, you don't remember anything afterward since the alcohol hit harder than ever, causing you to black out. Though you do have flashes of Satoru in your bed. You had a clear idea of what happened and remembered how it felt. What you couldn't remember was if Suguru came into your room during it or after you fell asleep. From the looks of it, no one knew what happened between you and Satoru. Which was a good thing, but how will Satoru react when he wakes up? Does he remember? What would everyone think of you? You start to fluster a bit in your seat, recalling what happened.

Shoko snaps you out of her thoughts as she walks into the kitchen to pour herself some water as she talks to you. "By the way, who was the guy you were talking to last night?"

"Who?"

"The guy with the muscles. I think you talked to him at the show, too."

Your face turns red instantly, and you feel yourself burn up.

Yuki smirks at you as she notices you blushing. "Ooh~! Do tell us more about this guy."

You clear your throat to calm yourself down. Damn Toji for what he did in the bathroom and for teasing you the entire time you guys talked. "He was just someone that my friends wanted me to meet since he might be around them more. That's all."

Utahime studies your face and body language. There had to be more than that. "Did something happen to you last night?"

Before you could answer, your phone started ringing. 'Thank God,' you thought to yourself as you answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

It was Choso. You stood up from your chair and walked over into your living room, away from the girls. They heard him, though, which is why they started giving you looks and got quiet as they tried to listen to your phone call.

"I'm feeling fine, thank you very much."

Choso: "Alright, I was just checking on you. By the way, do you think you can stop by? We wanted to give you some things since, from the looks of it, your friends are still there."

You smile. "Choso Kamo, are you stalking my house?"

Choso: "No.. *clears his throat* Their cars are still outside."