Chapter 27

"What...?"

Satoru's voice was in disbelief, while Suguru's eyes widened at the words that came out of Nanami's mouth.

"Y-you're kidding. Utahime wouldn't do a thing like that. How would she even know how to do it?" Satoru said, not believing what he was told.

As much as Nanami didn't want it to be true, it very much was. They were currently in your house, Suguru always having the spare key on him as Satoru's spare key was still with his missing car.

"From the looks of it, she seemed to have come back here because the dress she was wearing last night is here." Suguru says as he looks for clues around your room, seeing the purple dress that he loved seeing you and picked out for you sitting on the counter in the bathroom.

"I guess we just missed her? Damn that driver for taking the long way from Suguru's place." Nanami said. They did manage to get all the girls back to their homes safely and returned Mei Mei's car and went to Suguru's to get his car. Last night, your house was the first place they went and stayed the night, hoping for you to return with Satoru's car. They had decided to believe that you were the one who had it. Eventually, the girls started waking up early and needed to go home. They were all still drunk when they woke up. It seemed that in almost two hours, when they were gone, you came back, but where did you go?

"If she wanted my car, she could've just asked. She can have it for all I care. I don't even drive myself that much, and I can easily afford another one." Satoru's voice almost sounding annoyed but worried at the same time.

"Doesn't your car have that tracker thing on there?" Suguru asked. "Can't you easily look at that?"

Satoru chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, feeling like an idiot that he didn't even think about that. Suguru and Nanami both shot a glare at him, thinking that he's an idiot.

"What? I forgot about it!" Satoru tried defending himself while pulling out his phone.

"Utahime said she 'sold' Y/n to someone who had already known her before she met us. Is it possible that she willingly went with the person?" Suguru asked the two.

"Who even is this person?" Satoru asked as he was on his phone, tracking his car.

Suguru sighed. "There's only one person I know who'd know about things like that.." He trailed off until turning his attention to the window, looking across the road, both cars gone again.

"Or a few, actually."

Satoru's eyes widened at his phone screen, not believing what he was seeing. "What is my car doing on the other side of the city? What even is that area?"

"We should go. At least to see if she's okay." Nanami said, knowing the three were already in an agreement.

Already knowing that they were going, they made their way out of the house, and Suguru locked the door behind them. They all got into the car, and Satoru was the one who got in the back and gave Nanami the address, so he'd be the one who'll give Suguru the directions.

It took almost an hour to arrive at the destination, the area being nothing but abandoned warehouses. They didn't say it out loud, but mentally, they were starting to doubt that you were with the car, and if you were.. What the hell were you doing in an area like this?

They found Satoru's car along with a few others parked with it. The feeling all of them had felt, praying and hoping you were okay, or that you weren't here at all, because this whole thing did NOT sit well with them. Their silence ensured each other that they all had the same feeling. Suguru parked the car, and all of them got off.