Chapter 15

Sunday, 8:00 pm.

"You really have a problem with hiding things, don't you?"

Choso jumped and looked down. He was shocked, but that only lasted a second as he turned to hide his expression from you and started laughing so hard, his face turned red while holding his stomach.

"I can't believe that you can actually fit in there!" He says through his laughs as he watches you crawl out of the cabinet under the counter.

You stood up and stretched, dusting yourself off. "I had a feeling they were going to look in the kitchen. I didn't really have a choice."

The doorbell rings, causing you to duck down again. Choso laughed again and walked over to the door. "That's probably just the pizza, don't worry." You slowly rise. Only showing your eyes and up, peeking from behind the counter when Choso opened the door. He was right. It was just the pizza. You sighed in relief and stopped crouching.

Choso found this side of you very cute. He couldn't help smile at the fact you can have so much pride, yet act like a little kid. He set the pizza box down on the table and had an idea. "Now, I have a question since you're.." He trails off and points to your eyes. You blushed slightly, feeling embarrassed and smiled. "What is it?"

"Would you like something else to drink, besides alcohol and water?"

You nodded your head without a second thought since you were already still feeling the buzz, but it was slowly wearing off. He smiled at your reaction. "Okay. Well, let's go to the store."

You both walked to Choso's car. Of course, him being him. He opened the car door for you and closed it right after you got in. He got on the driver side and started the car.

"I've been meaning to ask. Where has Yuuji been?"

Choso pulled out of the driveway. "Oh, he's probably settling in his dorm at his new school or at his friend's house."

You looked at him confused. "He transferred?"

He nodded. "He wanted to go to the same school as his friends and I thought it was a good idea. That way, he'll get away from all partying and alcohol at the house."

You've always admired Choso for thinking and caring about Yuuji. He wasn't scared to show it either.

"And his friend is the one with the black hair, right?"

"Yup."

Now that you thought about his friend, who you've seen every now and then. He looks awfully familiar in your head now, but you couldn't seem to remember who exactly they remind you of. 'Oh well, it's probably not that important anyway.'

You both made it to the store. It really wasn't that far. You both could've easily walked, but Choso figured you were probably hungry. Either way, he was going to make sure you eat. You were smoking and drinking, but the alcohol was probably making you ignore the fact that you were hungry, and he knew once you take a bite of the pizza, you'd eat since the high has that kind of effect.

"You can stay in the car. I don't mind going inside by myself." He says to you as he takes off his seatbelt.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I already know what to get anyway." He smiles at you, saying he'll be right back and gets off the car. 'Choso is so nice and thoughtful. I can't believe someone was actually lucky enough to have him as a boyfriend.' You thought to yourself as he walked inside the store.

Choso walked inside, going through the aisles, grabbing a couple of your favorite snacks, and walked into the aisle with the drinks, thinking if he should get you just one or more.