Chapter 14

There was no going back from that moment. You and Sukuna both knew that. You didn't even like Sukuna like that. You never have. Maybe you were just caught up in the moment or maybe just drunk stuff. It could've been because Sukuna annoyed the hell out of you. Yeah, he was nice to you, but he was an asshole most of the time as well. You fixed your hair quickly as Sukuna mumbled something under his breath while walking to the door.

He unlocked and opened his door, glaring at the three people in his sight.

"My door is locked for a reason. Next time, text me that you'll be coming by. And did you guys just walk in my house?" Sukuna says in a serious tone.

"Your brother let us in, and we did, but you never texted back." A female voice said to him with two male voices agreeing with her.

You tapped Sukuna's shoulder, and he turned to you.

"I'm going to go." You told him in a low tone. He nodded and opened the door all the way to let you out.

As you walked out, you caught a glimpse of them but completely ignored the stares of the black-haired males and the smug look the blonde female had on her face. You walked to the staircase, hearing them walk into Sukuna's room.

The girl's voice caught your attention. "Well, it looks like you had fun with someone else other than me." She says as she walks into his room with the two guys following behind her.

Right before Sukuna closed his door, you heard him respond back to the girl. "I did, so don't expect a call from me anymore."

You took a small glance back to Sukuna's door, closing shut while you walked down the stairs. As you reached the living room, you saw Choso, who had one leg over the other and his arms crossed, watching TV. He took a small glance at you, a smile appearing on his face. "I didn't know you were still here. Sukuna's door was locked, so I assumed you went home."

"Oh, no." You say in a low tone with a nervous smile.

Choso let out a small sigh and stood up from the couch. He made his way over to you and put his hand under your chin, making you look up at him. You blushed as he stared directly in your eyes. You swore you heard your heartbeat in your ears. He noticed your blush, but he also noticed something else that made him scoff while smiling down at you.

"You're high."

You flustered a bit as he brushed your hair behind your ears. "Y-yeah."

Choso leaned closer to your face with his hand still under your chin.

"And you're still drinking."

You nodded with your smile growing wider. "Mhm."

He then let go of you and made his way over to the kitchen. "So, do you want something to eat?" He said to you, opening the cabinets.

You were taken aback by his question.

"W-what?"

Choso shrugged. "I'm guessing you haven't eaten all day, and I know you'll get hungry eventually."

You smiled and leaned on the counter, watching him in the kitchen. "Choso Kamo, are you thinking about cooking for me?" You raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk on your face.

"Depends on what you want. I can cook, or we can just order in." He says, looking towards you.

You stood there, unsure of how to answer. Deep down, you wanted to taste his cooking, but didn't want to make him go through the trouble. Ordering did sound nice as well, but you didn't want to spend his money. You couldn't decide and didn't realize you fell silent for a while.