Chapter 6

Saturday Night 10:15 pm.

Choso holds onto your hand as he leads you outside to their big backyard, walking around the pool to a corner where people are sitting while everyone were standing around. You've never been in their pool, simply because you chose not to. They also seemed to never use it since Yuji was usually at his friend's house (where he is every time they throw a party or when he's just gone).

As you continue to follow Choso, you hear Mahito and Naoya talking from where the people were sitting. The closer you got, the more you could hear another familiar voice that sent shivers down your spine, but couldn't figure out why. You couldn't see who it was either as people were in the way.

You two make it pass the people as you try not to spill your drink. "Y/n, this is who we wanted you to meet." Choso says with a smile, presenting you to a very familiar and muscular figure. A physique that made you think in ways you've never thought of before.

You look up and immediately feel flustered as your eyes meet with the same pair of green eyes from the bar.

"Well, isn't this quite a surprise." He smirks at you as he stands up from his seat, holding his hand out to you.

You stay silent as you take in the view of him in front of you. You take his hand and shake it, but just as you were about to let go. He kisses the back of your hand, his green eyes staring into yours with a smirk on his face. You could tell he was enjoying the impression he had left on you from before.

"Y/n, was it?" He asks as he lets go of your hand. You nod, unable to speak.

He chuckles, "You might want to take another drink." Remembering how you took a shot before you mustered up the courage to respond to him.

"You guys met before?" Sukuna asks as they all watch you finish whatever was left in the cup.

He sits back down. "We have. At the bar."

You hand your cup to Choso. He just looks at you confused until you finally answer, recovering from the burn of the alcohol. "Can you please, actually wait.."

You take back your cup and hand it to Sukuna. Choso was confused by your sudden change in your attitude. "You. Can you please get me another drink? Mix it like how you mix yours."

He spats. "You can't just tell me what to do."

You look at him with pleading eyes, and he scoffs, mumbling to himself as he leaves to get you another drink. He couldn't resist.

You finally turn your attention back to the man with the green eyes, who was enjoying every second you spent trying to talk to him.

"Yes, I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you."

He smirks. "Likewise."

"What's your name?"

"Toji."

"What's your last name?"

"Did you tell me yours?"

"...no."

"That's why I'm not telling you mine."

"Anyway, this is the new friend of our group. Along with his partner, who's somewhere around here." Mahito stands up and puts a hand on Toji, causing him to glare right away.

Toji talks with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Don't touch me."

Mahito takes his hands off him. "Alright. Don't get so worked up."

Choso shakes his head at Mahito as he turns his attention to you. "We'll let you two get better acquainted. Let's go. Mahito, Naoya."

"You might want to stay until her drink comes back." Toji chuckles, looking up at you.