chapter 1

" I heard we have a new lecturer this semester." Jisung said as his eyes lit up." Is he your father?" Hyunjin asked." No, why would you say that?" Jisung rolled his eyes." You look too excited." Hyunjin said and Jisung laughed it off as they neared the gates of straykidz university.

Hyunjin and Jisung had been best friends from childhood and they were the most troublesome omegas in the whole school if not the whole pack. Wherever you found Hyunjin you won't need Jisung. To make matters worse they were always given the same classes and even in varsity they had majority of their classes together.

They were alike in many ways including being dramatic, always in trouble, going around threatening alphas but only one thing was different about them. Jisung wanted to meet his mate but Hyunjin didn't want to.

In the past semester alone they had been suspended 9 times and nearly got expelled." What are you doing?" Hyunjin snorted as he saw Jisung putting his hands together as if he's praying.

" I'm praying that I meet my mate." Jisung smiled." Dumbass, if your mate was present here you would've met them last semester." Hyunjin said as he smacked Jisung's head.

" What if they're a transfer student?" Jisung reasoned with common sense for the first time in his whole 20 years and Hyunjin marvelled at that. Even Jisung was amazed that he could be able to say something so logical even though their academic life was stable with averages and above averages most of the time.

Hyunjin and Jisung were already late yet they still walked like models on a red carpet. It was a usual sight for the security guards so they didn't say anything. They passed by classes that were on.

" Changbin hyung!" Hyunjin shouted as he passed by Changbin's classes grabbing the attention of everyone in the class." What is it, notorious omegas?" Changbin joked around.

The only time they didn't react to them being called omegas was when Changbin called them so because they knew he didn't call them that to demean them but to rather encourage them that even when they're looked down on by alphas, they're still the best. Changbin always had their backs even when they went around threatening alphas they knew Changbin was their go to alpha when shit came down.

Hyunjin and Jisung gladly jumped in the alpha's arms that were always wide open for them. It was something that occured more often than not so by passers ignored that. It was even rumored that the three were in a poly relationship. They just laughed it off because it wasn't true.

Changbin bid them goodbye even though it really wasn't a goodbye as they would see each other at lunch. Hyunjin and Jisung sashayed to their class as if they're not an hour late. They approached the class and that's when the smell hit Hyunjin's nose. The leather and wood scent. He contemplated going back but before he could Jisung pulled him into class.

*************
The class was filled with students as Chan got in. He was the transfer lecturer and once again all the girls squealed about how hot, handsome and cute he was. This wasn't something new to Chan.

He was used to it so he just acted like he couldn't see their advances. He wondered why students would try to jeopardize their future for someone who already has theirs set and he wondered why lecturers would try to ruin children's future.

He saw two empty seats and everyone laughed when he asked who the seats belonged to. It was said that they were the most notorious omegas in university. He found it hilarious that omegas would be that notorious, not that he was against omegas but omegas we're usually small and frail and could get hurt easily so why were these ones so naughty.

It intrigued him to a certain extent. He was still teaching when the smell of roses wafted over his nose. He ignored it until it became overwhelming and before he could react the door opened.

There two omegas, the other one who looked like a complete squirrel clone passed by him after greeting him and went to his seat or so he assumed.' Mate' .He finally found his mate. The boy was frozen with wide eyes. His mate looked pretty with his long hair.

His pretty eyes that were now widened and his soft pink lips. He was wearing black basketball shorts that contrasted his smooth light skin and a big sweater that swallowed him whole. The sweater paws made him look cute and Chan could've sworn that he was a little. It wasn't until he saw the backpack that he knew he was in for it. His mate was a student, his student, the notorious omega that was rumored in school.

"Hyunjin are you planning to stay there till you decay?" Jisung asked bringing Hyunjin and Chan into reality. 'My mate's name is hyunjin'.  Chan made a note. The said boy walked into class after bowing a bit and this was a sight to see. Hyunjin never bowed to anyone not even his lecturers. The class was astounded and Hyunjin ignored the stares as he went to seat next to Jisung.

" What was that bro?" Jisung whispered and Hyunjin shrugged. Jisung bore holes onto Hyunjin's side and if Hyunjin realized then he decided to ignore it. Hyunjin just wanted his paci now. He couldn't handle the stress that came crashing down on him.

His mate was his lecturer. He was an alpha while he was just an ordinary student and an omega. The only alpha he trusted was his one and only hyung. He didn't even trust his own father. His own father made Hyunjin not to trust any alpha in life. It took a lot of time and effort for him to finally trust Changbin and the latter was always patient with him. He so badly wanted to regress right now but he couldn't do it, not in school.

" It's okay Hyunnie, no wilting baby." Jisung hugged Hyunjin because Hyunjin's scent was becoming foul and he released his pheromones to help Hyunjin calm down.

Chan felt his mate's anxiousness faintly through the mate bond. His scent was off and as much as he was sad that he couldn't be there to comfort his mate, he was happy that at least he had someone who cared about him.

Chan's eyes kept darting to Hyunjin's side to check if he was okay throughout the whole lesson since there wasn't much he could do about it. Eventually he dismissed the class and his mate left without even looking at him but he could feel that there was something wrong.

For some reason the protocol he had about students and teachers looked easy to break because he wasn't going to focus on protocol when his mate needed him.

"Hyunjin what's wrong?" Jisung asked once they were out. Hyunjin's tears welled and Jisung understood that it was deeper than what it seemed like. Hyunjin was never a crybaby so when he saw the tears he had to be alarmed.

Jisung led Hyunjin to the toilets and got into one of them. He hugged Hyunjin while closing the door with his foot. Hyunjin cried his eyes out and Jisung comforted him without even rushing to say anything. "The- the new lecturer , he's my mate." Hyunjin whispered in between sobs.

"It's okay baby, we'll see what to do." Jisung comforted and a few minutes later Jisung took Hyunjin home because Hyunjin's mood wasn't getting any better. Changbin went to drop the two of them and went back to school to finish off the rest of his lessons

To be continued

Welcome 😊❤️. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it. I love you guys and don't forget to vote