chapter 34

It was finally Chan's birthday and poor Hyunjin couldn't find anything to wear as though he hadn't spent the whole week buying every piece of clothing that he thought would suit him.

Hyunjin had ditched the whole idea of celebrating Chan's birthday at home because they'd made a mess when they tried decorating the house. He, Felix and Jisung that is.

He'd reserved a restaurant for the night and now he really didn't know if he should wear casual or formal. Chan had went to work and Hyunjin opted to remain home.

Everything was going well except his dilemma regarding his outfit." Well.if not the bridge I said I would cross if I get there." He scoffed as he looked at the pile of clothes on his bed.

Chan was also responsible for Hyunjin's dilemma because now he realized that he had many new clothes that Chan had bought him and he hadn't the time to wear.

He had so many good news to give Chan and he wanted to look as pretty as he could ever look in his whole life. He threw himself on the bed having a mental breakdown and tears started to form in his eyes.

He took the phone and dialed Jisung and Felix's number in a conference video call." Hey Hyunnie? How's it goi... Woah relax darling and tell us what's wrong." Jisung said.

"What's wrong?" Felix asked as he paused the television." Chan hyung is about to come back and I haven't yet decided on what I want to wear. I can't do this, I'm cancelling the reservation." Hyunjin sniffled and wiped his tears.

"Calm down Jinnie. We'll be there in twenty minutes and we'll help you out." Felix said and Jisung nodded before they hung up.

Hyunjin distracted himself with some fruit salad as he waited for his best friends who came in no time." Okay come let's see what you've got." Felix headed straight to Hyunjin's room which was way more messier than he'd thought.

The three went to Hyunjin's kawaii room as Chan was about to arrive." I suggest you go and take a bath while Jisung and I work around this." Felix said and Hyunjin nodded.

Hyunjin came out of the shower after a while and found two outfits laid out on his bed." Why two outfits?" He asked." If you decide to wear formal then you can wear it and the same goes for casual." Jisung smiled.

"But I have to choose between the two! I want one outfit." Hyunjin's threw himself on his bed missing his outfits by just an inch." You're the one in charge here. You dictate what to wear and Chan hyung will follow." Felix shook his head in disbelief.

"Now get your ass up Chan hyung has arrived." Jisung whispered and Hyunjin did as instructed after a while and chose to go with casual. Felix told Chan to do the same and he worked on Hyunjin's make up.

After some dark smoky eyes and a bit of make up Hyunjin dressed in some jeans and combat boots. He wore a white shirt and put a knitted sleeveless pullover on top.

"I look like ." He said." And who's that?" Felix asked. He'd never heard Hyunjin talking about him before." I don't know too." Jisung squinted his eyes.

After some time Hyunjin went outside and found Chan waiting for him on the sofa. Chan was simply wearing some black jeans and a black shirt but Hyunjin wanted to scream because of how scrumptious the older looked.