chapter 18

The suspension period was boring for the three omegas. They would go to Chan's house in the morning and eat breakfast.

After that they would try to make time pass by cleaning the house and they would listen to some music.

After all it was a tried, tested and approved theory that music slows down the cleaning of the house.

Afterwards they would take a bath and play in little Hyunjin's room. Hyunjin had ended up spilling the tea to Felix about him being a little and he was quiet excited upon learning about that.

Now Hyunjin was no longer his hyung but his little brother and he treated him like one.

The three omegas would chat the day away and in the evening Minho would come and get Jisung while Changbin would come and collect Felix.

Chan always made sure to include two hours of Hyunjin's studying in their evening routine and they would watch a movie before sleeping.

Today was the last day of their suspension and they were excited. Just the thought of going to school only to create more trouble was really riling them up.

Jisung was seated on the sofa while chatting with Minho on the phone and he kept on blushing. That didn't go unnoticed by Felix.

Felix cleared his throat to grab Jisung's attention meanwhile the latter was still smiling alone." Hey Jisung I've been tryna get your attention for so long. Is Minho hyung that funny?" Felix laughed.

"Just let me be in my moment." Jisung whined." What are you talking about?" Hyunjin asked. He had been playing a game all along and he hadn't seen Jisung's behavior.

"Keep on playing games like that and you'll find the apocalypse already taking place." Felix said and Hyunjin pouted." I'm kidding. I was just telling him to stop flirting with hyung." Felix said and Hyunjin nodded.

"Is that a doorbell I'm hearing?" Jisung asked."I'll go and check." Felix said. He took the can he was drinking from and went to the front door.

"Ay yoh Hyunjin!! You have someone looking for you." Felix shouted from the door." Who could it be?" Jisung asked and Hyunjin shook his head to indicate that he didn't know.

Hyunjin went to the door and his heart dropped to his heels." Jinnie what's wrong?" Felix asked softly when Hyunjin paled.

" Hi Hyunjin. Nice to see you again." The stranger who was standing at the door said. Well he wasn't a stranger per say but to Felix he was." Mister please leave you're clearly making him scared." Felix said.

"What's wrong?" Jisung came to see what the commotion was all about." You?! Get out now!" Jisung shouted and Felix took Hyunjin's hand as he led him to the couch.

"Tell Hyunjin that I will come back. I have found the perfect man for him and whoever he is with now he should leave him." Hyunjin's father said.

"Listen to me. You will never ever be able to touch Hyunjin. Whatever dirt you got for him, go tell him that Hyunjin is a mated man now." Jisung seethed with anger.

"Well they don't have any children together and they're not married. I don't see any problem there."a sinister smile followed his words.