chapter 21

"Hi Lix." Hyunjin greeted enthusiastically." Hey Jinnie. How're you doing?" Felix smiled.

"I'm good. How're you? How's hyung? It's been long since I saw him." Hyunjin finger combed his hair.

"He'll answer for himself when you guys meet." Felix rolled his eyes." Don't tell me y'all are fighting!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"He's just being unreasonable. He's taken all my gadgets except my phone. He thinks I'm not focused enough." Felix shook his head.

"Are you though?" Hyunjin laughed." Come on exams are still far. I can only focus when exams are near, that's how I am." Felix sighed and waved at some by passer.

"I know right? It's the same for me but these days I just do it." Hyunjin patted Felix's shoulder as an encouragement that he should hold on.

"Anyway see you at lunch. I have a mini test." Hyunjin waved at him and they parted ways.

Hyunjin found everyone already seated and he took a paper from the lecturer's table. He smiled at Changbin and winked at Jisung as he went to his table.

He sat down and started writing. Most of the questions seemed quite easy maybe because Chan had taught him how to answer them.

The lecturer Cha Hyunsoo was going around invigilating. Hyunjin wondered why he made a fuss about it. Maybe because it had a twenty percent contribution to the final mark. But still, the man was acting like it's a real exam.

Mr. Cha stopped by Hyunjin and peeked into his paper. Hyunjin felt uncomfortable with the sudden closeness because the older man was literally hovering above him.

"Bang does really have taste."the lecturer whispered into Hyunjin's ear and Hyunjin shuddered with fear. He turned around and the man walked away like he didn't just terrify him while writing a test.

He hurriedly finished the rest of the paper with the intention of going straight to Chan after handing the paper.

He gave Mr. Cha the paper and he was about to go out when he signaled for him to come back." I'm going to mark your paper first and then you may go." He said.

If it weren't for the fact that the test had a contribution to the final mark then he would've just went out but then he knew he'd aced that paper and it would be foolish to just leave.

He sat down and waited for his paper. He anxiously shook his leg and Jisung looked at him with concern. He smiled reassuringly at him but Jisung knew something was wrong.

Jisung poked Changbin with his pen and signalled for him to watch their friend. They communicated with their eyes asking each other what was wrong.

Mr. Cha finished marking Hyunjin's paper and went over to Hyunjin. Just him walking, Hyunjin felt like it was an earthquake. He didn't want the man near him at all costs.

"I guess Bang is doing a good job for his little boy toy. But tell him that his job is done, I'll now take what I've paid for." Mr. Cha smirked and squeezed Hyunjin's thigh.

Hyunjin hurriedly went to Chan's office as he wiped his tears. He barged right in without knocking and closed the door.

"Hi munch... Baby what's wrong?" Chan said worriedly. He stood up and went to the other side of the table where Hyunjin was and engulfed him in a hug.