chapter 7

"Hi Jisungie." Hyunjin greeted Jisung as they met on the corridor." You know I hate you right? How could you move without telling me?" Jisung asked as he slapped Hyunjin playfully.

"Hey I texted you, what are you talking about?" Hyunjin asked." Yeah about that, Minho may or may not have taken my phone." Jisung said as he scratched the back of his neck." I guess you're no longer a naughty omega." Hyunjin laughed out loud not caring about the stares he got from other people.

" It's not funny, I didn't even do nothing. I just refused to write my assignment." Jisung pouted as if refusing to write an assignment when you have a doctor for a mate is a joke." Sorry to cut this conversation short but you smell like your mate!" Jisung exclaimed and continued "did he mark you already?"

"Not yet." Hyunjin said. They chatted while moving like tortoises to their class. They found Felix and Changbin with one another in the corridor. As expected Changbin was making Felix a blushing mess and they passed after saying some quick greetings.

The two arrived and found Chan already getting on with the lesson." Sorry Mr. Bang"Jisung and Hyunjin said at the same time as they went down to their seats. Chan nodded and continued.

" Coming to school with the lecturer's scent plastered all over you. How brave Hyunjin."said one alpha boy as he scanned him from head to toe. Hyunjin was too shocked to speak, hell he was humiliated.

"Excuse me who do you think you are to comment on someone's scent. Sorry to break it to you young lad but your words won't add a penny to his account". Jisung defended as he held Hyunjin's hand.

"No wonder Hyunjin always left after the rest of us. And you I wouldn't be surprised if you had another lecturer's scent on you. After all birds of the same feathers flock together." Choi Doyun the alpha boy continued not even caring that the lecturer he was talking about was in the same class as him.

" Well don't be surprised to know that the school doctor is my mate and that's why I have his scent on me. But I'm surprised you find faults on my bestie when you tried to force yourself on him last year. Shall I continue taking out your dirty laundry or it's fine?" Jisung said calmly and the whole class fell into pin drop silence.

The whole class marvelled at the new information both in shock about Jisung's mate and Doyun's misdeeds. Chan's eyes were completely red and he could feel himself fighting for control. He so wanted to rip the boy apart for the things he did to his mate.

His veins were popping out and he held the table to calm himself down. Jisung took Hyunjin out of the class after asking for the keys to Chan's office. He knew Chan wouldn't mind since Hyunjin wouldn't appreciate to see an angry Chan.

" Class is dismissed, you alpha boy remain behind." Chan said and the whole class literally ran outside because they knew not to mess with an angry alpha." I'm sorry alpha." Doyun said even before Chan said anything.

"For cussing out my mate and his friend or for trying to force yourself on him." Chan said as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

" He's your mate?"the young boy asked in pure astonishment. His knees shaked and he peed himself without even realizing because he knew he was in for it.

Alphas were protective and territorial especially if their mate is an omega because they were frail and fragile and the last thing you would want is to touch an alpha's mate because they wouldn't hesitate to make your life a living hell.

" Go take your expulsion letter from the admin and I want you out of the country tomorrow if not then you won't only be out of the country but all your family members will be out of this world." Chan said while closing his eyes to keep his wolf in check.

He went out of the class knowing he would probably kill the boy in front of him if he stayed there any longer. He jogged to his office and found Hyunjin resting on Jisung's shoulder with tears strolling down his cheeks and Jisung wiped his tears while secretly hiding his. The sight broke his heart and he felt grateful that Jisung was Hyunjin's friend.

"Hyunjinnie, can I hold your hand baby?" Chan asked and Hyunjin gave no answer. He looked like he didn't even recognize Chan's presence.

" When the stress is too much for him, he dissociates from reality. He doesn't even realize that you are here right now that's why he can't even wipe his own tears. He won't be able to do anything for himself without your help. When he finally comes back, he will probably be in his headspace." Jisung said as he wiped Hyunjin's tears.

Chan felt his own tears falling and he called Minho to come and take Jisung because now Jisung was sobbing uncontrollably. Minho thanked Chan as he found the latter holding and comforting the two omegas.

Minho offered to take Chan to his house as he saw Hyunjin's state. Minho drove while Jisung rode shotgun and Chan and his mate rode at the back.

"You can take the guestroom. It would be better if Hyunjin is next to Jisung." Chan said to Minho." Is it fine baby?" Minho asked Jisung as he caressed his hand and Jisung nodded.

He really didn't want to leave Hyunjin either so he was grateful that Chan acknowledged their friendship." Then we'll stay." Minho said as he unbuckled his belt.

The two alphas picked up their mates and got into Chan's house. Chan put Hyunjin on the couch and led Minho to the guestroom and went back to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was still being unresponsive and Chan carried him with a heavy heart to their bedroom. Chan gently took off Hyunjin's clothes and dressed him in his shorts and a sweater. He then put Hyunjin to sleep.

"I like you so much baby, hell I may even love you for all I know. Seeing you like this hurts me but I wonder how much it hurts you. Not being able to take away your pain hurts me babyboy. But I promise to protect you as your alpha and mate my love." Chan said as he kissed Hyunjin's forehead and wiped away his tears.

Hyunjin lay still in Chan's arms as his tears flowed like a stream. Chan kept on talking to Hyunjin with hope that Hyunjin was hearing his voice.

Felix arrived later and found the house gloomy. He knew something was wrong because even if Chan was alone, he would have some music playing and now if he was with Hyunjin he was supposed to hear some chatting sounds or at least Hyunjin being scolded for being a notorious omega.

Chan went down when he heard Felix's footsteps. He told him about what happened. Felix asked if he could go spend the night with Changbin since Chan would have a lot on his plate. Chan let him go obviously after a whole ass lecture.

To be continued