chapter 4

"Sungie?" Hyunjin called out when he woke up. He could feel that he was about to regress but he couldn't afford to do so not when Jisung is injured. He was already a burden to Jisung, regressing now would only put them in more danger as they were just omegas.

He quickly put away everything that could trigger his little space. He was stressed that he might have made his mate feel guilty and the situation alone made him want to regress but he couldn't afford to. He quickly went downstairs to find Jisung eating cheesecake.

"Really Sungie? Cheesecake so early?" Hyunjin exclaimed." Hey, you're supposed to be on adorable space." Jisung said with his cheeks full. He usually called little space adorable space because he thought Hyunjin was adorable when in his little space.

Hyunjin only regressed if it was the weekend because all he had was his omega best friend and now he was injured. He couldn't pile responsibilities on Jisung like that. "Not worried about your sugar level intake but you're worried about that." Hyunjin shook his head.

"Who're you talking to?" Hyunjin asked as he saw Jisung smiling on the phone." Oh shit, I forgot to tell you. I found my mate!!!" Jisung said as he jumped around excitedly as if he's not wearing a cast. Hyunjin jumped around with him because he was very happy that his friend found his mate.

Jisung had always wanted to meet his mate and now he finally met him and Hyunjin couldn't be any more happier than that.

" Is he an alpha? Which class?" Hyunjin asked excitedly as he led Jisung to the couch so they could sit down.

"The nurse that Mr. Bang called yesterday. His name is Minho and he is 23. He's an alpha." Jisung said so fast he was basically rapping at that point.

" So when are you going to stay with him?" Hyunjin asked with a smile before the smile fell and realized that he won't be staying with Jisung anymore.

He wouldn't have anyone to care for him. He wouldn't have anyone to rebel with. He wouldn't have a choice but to stay with Chan now." Hyunnie baby, no wilting hmm? I will always be with you." Jisung hugged Hyunjin with his free arm.

Hyunjin's lip quivered as he was fighting his little headspace. Before Hyunjin knew it, tears fell down. He cried buckets in Jisung's arms. Jisung quickly went upstairs to pick up everything Hyunjin needed. His favorite stuffy, his paci and his toys.

He tried to calm Hyunjin down but nothing was working. He tried comforting him with his sweet words but unlike all times he did Hyunjin didn't calm down.

Hyunjin was definitely in a deeper headspace probably two. Jisung never had to deal with Hyunjin being in a smaller headspace.

He was panicking and his injured state made it harder to comfort Hyunjin. His anxiety was also not helping the situation. His own tears welled at the thought of not being able to do anything for his best friend.

He shakily called up Minho and asked him to come to their house. A very worried Minho barged in the house finding a chaotic scene of Hyunjin crying his lungs out and Jisung trying to calm him down when he himself was drowning in a pool of tears. Jisung looked at him with teary eyes before pointing at Hyunjin.

Minho released his pheromones into the chaotic house to ease the two omegas there." His mate?" Minho asked as he pulled Hyunjin into his arms. Hyunjin was still crying but not as hard as before. Jisung felt stupid for not trying to call Chan." Mr. Bang" Jisung said.

Minho was perplexed but he didn't have time to express his surprised state because the little in his arms needed his mate. He quickly dialed Chan's number and told him the address saying he was needed. After less than 10 minutes Chan knocked on the door. Jisung opened the door for him.

Chan was sure something happened to Hyunjin because of the way he felt his mate's anxiousness and sadness intertwined through their bond.

He led the way to the living room and found a silently sobbing Hyunjin on Minho's lap. The sight broke his heart like never before. He slowly approached the two and crouched before them.

"Hyunjin"Chan called softly as he brought his hand to hold his hand. Hyunjin sobbed even more while not letting go of Minho. Minho was surprised as to why someone would choose someone else over their mate but he didn't say anything as it wasn't his place.

"Jinnie, babyboy." Chan tried again very softly and this time Hyunjin allowed him to touch him." My sweet prince, my precious omega." Chan called out very slowly and softly as if he was hypnotizing Hyunjin and the latter finally looked at him with teary eyes while loosening his hold on Minho.

" Sweetheart, daddy's precious boy. I won't hurt you munchkin." Chan said and this time Hyunjin crawled to Chan himself and Chan scooped him up from the tile. Hyunjin cried softly onto Chan's chest. Jisung collected Hyunjin's adorable stuff and led Chan to Hyunjin's room that was rarely used.

"Da-da..." Hyunjin's slurred words came out and Chan soothed him. He placed him on the bed and offered him his paci. Hyunjin gladly accepted the paci and he stared at Chan. Chan tried to go and make him food but Hyunjin refused to let go and he let him be.

Luckily Minho was still there and he decided to cook lunch and Chan took a now calm Hyunjin downstairs so he could feed him. Hyunjin couldn't even chow the food that he was fed. Chan had to end up blending the food to make it soft and finally fed Hyunjin.

Chan took a sleepy Hyunjin to sleep leaving Minho and Jisung downstairs. The two cuddled to sleep until in the evening and Chan found a note from Jisung saying that he's going out with Minho for the weekend so that they can get space to settle things out.

Hyunjin woke up still in his headspace but it wasn't as deep as in the morning. He was a clingy and whiny baby and he cried softly because he didn't want Chan to leave him although Chan was just literally cooking dinner.

Chan's heart swelled with love as he saw his mate's clingy behavior towards him but he knew when big Hyunjin returned things would be different.

Both Chan and Hyunjin slept with smiles on their faces as Hyunjin's head was placed on Chan's chest and Chan's hands on Hyunjin's waist. Hyunjin now more than ever longed to have a Daddy and not just any daddy but he wanted his mate Chan to be his only daddy.

Chan realized that it would be foolish of him if he let Hyunjin go. This was what he's been waiting for and longing for and now that he got it even though it wasn't clear he wouldn't let it go without a fight.

To be continued

Don't berate me I know this chapter was an absolute disaster😭✋ I'll try to do better in the next chapters. Love you guys ❤️