chapter 11

"H-hyung I can explain." Hyunjin whispered as he felt Chan's forehead on his." I'm waiting baby boy." Chan growled as he squeezed Hyunjin's waist a bit. He opened his eyes which he had closed for a while.

Hyunjin being the trouble magnet that he was, was in trouble again. However this time it was different because it was just an honest mistake. He didn't even realize that he'd done it.

Hyunjin had come to class extremely bored because he had been scolded over the weekend for not doing the assignment. He was still mad even after the cuddles and praises he got from Chan so he was a little cranky.

Upon arrival he found Changbin and Felix already there. He hugged Felix and proceeded to hugging Changbin. It wasn't his fault that Changbin's scent had made itself prominent on his body. The fact that Changbin kept on hugging him throughout the lesson didn't help at all.

After class he went to Chan's office not because he wanted to but because Chan himself called him. Boy, shit went down when he asked him who the scent belonged to. Hyunjin had rolled his eyes at the question and that's how he ended up being sandwiched between Chan and the wall.

Chan's brown eyes were slipping between blood red and their natural brown color. For some reason this intrigued Hyunjin and he wanted to see that color on him more often than not.

He liked the close proximity more than he would like to admit and he felt his heart beat fast. A thousand butterflies swam in his tummy and he felt excited.

Chan obviously could scent the euphoric waves that radiated from Hyunjin and he felt himself somehow emitting the same waves as he replaced the bitter waves of jealousy. It was an honor to feel Hyunjin liking his touch and his presence.

"Hyunjin." Chan got Hyunjin out of his trance. Hyunjin was still daydreaming about Chan's lips and how it would be nice to be kissed by him that he forgot he had to explain as promised.

"Chris." Hyunjin saw Chan's eyes going all red as Chan groaned and pulled him more. During one of their hangouts Hyunjin had asked Felix why he calls Chan Chrispy. Felix had told Hyunjin that it would be his safe word now and Hyunjin decided to test the theory.

Hyunjin blushed as the sudden pull but enjoyed it nonetheless. The name was all it took for Chan to crash his lips to Hyunjin's lips. Hyunjin was surprised at the action but definitely not mad.

He gasped when Chan bit his lower lip  and he felt Chan's tongue invade his mouth to taste and lick his sweet lips. Hyunjin kissed back and the hands that had been resting on Chan's chest went to his nape and locked. The adrenaline that flowed in Hyunjin's form allowed his head to feel dizzy and foggy but he loved the feeling so much.

Chan could tell from Hyunjin's movements that he was a first timer so he went slow giving Hyunjin time to adjust to the rhythm he created. The sweetness that spilled from Hyunjin's lips was addicting.

Hyunjin moaned into the kiss and Chan swallowed the moan as he deepened the kiss and plunged his tongue deeper into Hyunjin mouth. The two tongues clashed and danced around each other as the kiss came to an end.

Hyunjin's face was flushed, his eyes half closed and his chest rising and falling as he panted. Chan looked at his messy but beautiful mate." You're so beautiful baby." Chan muttered and placed a peck on Hyunjin's lips and  Hyunjin blushed at the compliment.

Chan went to his drawer and took out a hoodie." I know he's your friend baby but I need you to have my scent only." Chan said as he took off Hyunjin's sweater and replaced it with his sweater. Hyunjin smiled at the possessiveness that Chan showed.

Chan went to seat down after fixing his mate. Hyunjin sat in his usual seat that he often sat on everytime he got into trouble. Hyunjin went over to Chan's side and sat on Chan's lap.

"Chan are you mad?" He asked and Chan shook his head." Channie?" Chan smiled at him. He had never heard Hyunjin calling him that." Daddy." Hyunjin called again and Chan licked his lips without thought." Chris." Chan groaned at the name and Hyunjin giggled.

"Glad to see that you remembered your first rule baby." Hyunjin blushed at the statement and nodded. He hid in Chan's chest to get rid of the embarrassment. He knew he had to get used to calling Chan Daddy someday. Chan chuckled at him and the mere sound caused butterflies in Hyunjin's tummy.

"Daddy." Hyunjin mustered the courage to call him even though he was as red as chillies. Chan felt his blood flowing to places where it shouldn't, well at least not now." Yes baby?" Chan responded." When are we going home?" Hyunjin whispered.

"I have class after an hour. Can you wait for me baby? I can't leave you alone at home." Chan smiled at Hyunjin and the latter nodded.

"Minho is kinda busy so you can hang out with your friends. I'll come to pick you up when I'm done." Chan said.

"This time no Changbin's scent baby." Chan laughed lightly and Hyunjin nodded with a smile." Daddy can I cook dinner tonight?" Hyunjin asked excitedly out of nowhere." No my little foodie. You'll get hurt." Chan smiled.

"But you will be there." Hyunjin whined." I know baby but no. You'll help me out. Is that fine?" Chan proposed and Hyunjin nodded happily." Are you hungry baby? What should I order?" Chan asked." Anything." Hyunjin shrugged as he was not in a mood for food.

"I didn't know there's anything on the menu." Chan scoffed." I'm also on the menu. Would you like me to be your order?" Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows. Chan was taken aback by the attitude and he loved every second of it. He liked it when Hyunjin became so random like that.

"No baby. You've already been shipped to my doorstep and I signed for you. And before you even ask, I don't want a refund or a repair. The product is perfect." Hyunjin blushed like crazy to Chan's words. He hid in Chan's chest while calming his erratic heartbeat that was because of being called perfect.

Chan laughed not understanding how the boy who was confident a few seconds ago became a blushing puddle so quickly. Hyunjin whined saying Chan wasn't playing fair.

Chan laughed at him lightly before ordering pizza and some drinks and soon enough the food arrived. The two ate up or more like Hyunjin ate up. Chan didn't even eat as he was busy feeding the same Hyunjin who wasn't in the mood for food sometime ago.

Hyunjin was really happy with Chan. He wondered how he had been able to survive without Chan for twenty years. Now that it was his birthday tomorrow he was more than grateful to spend the day with the older. He knew Chan probably or definitely didn't know his birthday since he hadn't ever mentioned it.

To be continued

Y'all are really making me enjoy writing this book❤️😭thanks for the support guys