chapter 35

5 years later

Hyunjin groaned as he looked at the pile of files before him. Work was just tiring for him and he wondered what he was still doing because he had a husband who could take care of him well.

He could feel that he was about to regress and he quickly went to the bathroom and called Chan. Chan was still in a meeting in the conference room and Hyunjin was quite sceptical about calling him.

Chan picked on the first ring." Yes baby is anything wrong pumpkin?" Chan asked worriedly because Hyunjin wasn't the type to just call in the middle of work.

"Daddy I-I become little." Hyunjin whispered." Okay honey where are you? Daddy will come and take you to his office." Chan said. Normally when Hyunjin regressed Chan would take him to his office.

The two were working in one place. They had opened a company after their daughter Bang Hope Youngji's first birthday.

Firstly Chan was suggesting the idea playfully because he was jealous of all people who worked with Hyunjin but after much thought Hyunjin persuaded Chan that they should do it.

That's how they ended up with Chan being the CEO and Hyunjin being the purchase manager in their own company.

"Bathroom daddy." Hyunjin said." Ok stay there baby I'm coming." Chan said and Hyunjin hummed. After a couple of minutes Chan reached the bathroom.

He knocked on the closed door." Baby open up. Daddy is here." Chan said and Hyunjin opened the door." Baby I told you to always go to my office and not the bathroom." Chan scolded gently as he embraced Hyunjin.

"Sorry Daddy." Hyunjin pouted." It's okay munchkin. Let's go." Chan took Hyunjin's hand and went out the walk to the lift seemed pretty exhausting for little Hyunjin.

Finally they got to the lift and it opened. A bunch of people came out and Hyunjin detached his hand from Chan while he became big immediately.

" Hi little cute baby." One of the coworkers Mina greeted. Hyunjin blushed and waved to her." Hello Mina." He smiled.

He and Chan boarded the lift and Chan didn't comment on him detaching his hand.

It was a rule that little Hyunjin had to hold Chan's hand wherever he goes and he'd done the opposite of that." Daddy are you mad?" Hyunjin asked." For what? I'm not mad darling." He said as they got out and headed to his office.

Chan locked the door after getting in his office. He went to his built-in bedroom and closed the door.Chan sat down and pulled Hyunjin into his lap.

"Is work tiring you out?" He asked with concern forgetting for a moment that Hyunjin was little at the moment." What?" Hyunjin's high pitched voice came out and Chan shook his head with a smile.

"Daddy sleep?" Hyunjin asked and Chan nodded." Hmm sleep munchkin. Daddy will wake you up when it's time to go home." Chan said and  passed Hyunjin his stuffy.

Hyunjin wasted no time and closed his eyes holding tightly onto his stuffy and sucking on his paci that Chan had given him.

~

Chan carried a very exhausted Hyunjin to the car as they went to take their daughter from pre-school. Hyunjin slept throughout the whole journey to school.

Youngji ran to Chan as soon as she saw Chan." Dad! Dad!" She made grabby arms and Chan lifted her as they went to the car." Hello my princess. How was school?" Chan asked with a smile.

"Boring Dad. They taught us the same thing momma taught me yesterday and it was so easy." She rolled her eyes. Chan laughed because his daughter was quiet loud and dramatic like her momma.

"Dad where's momma?" She asked." Sleeping in the car. It was a busy day at work and he's tired." Chan said and his daughter nodded. He put her in the car seat and gave her the tablet so she could watch cartoons.

The three headed home and Chan carried Hyunjin to their bedroom. After that he helped their daughter to change her clothes and they ordered pizza after a while.

Hyunjin came down from the stairs while hanging a fleece blanket over him." Momma!" Youngji ran over to him and he smiled before picking her up.

"Hi baby. Why didn't you wake momma up when you came?" Hyunjin pouted." Because Dad said you're tired." Youngji kissed her momma's cheek and Hyunjin blushed.

"What did you do at work momma?" Youngji asked curiously." Uhmm I authorized the purchase of some assets darling." Youngji nodded as she couldn't understand those big words.

The two sat beside Chan and he opened his arm for Hyunjin. Hyunjin sat down and pulled his daughter onto his lap before putting his face in the crook of Chan's neck.

Youngji jumped excitedly in Hyunjin's lap and the latter whimpered." Are you fine baby?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded." Okay. Because those sounds should be made only during our playtime right?" Hyunjin nodded with a blush.

Chan was far too hot for his own good and for Hyunjin's good." Baby?!" Hyunjin got startled and looked at Chan who was holding pizza for him to eat. He blushed softly and ate from Chan's hand.

The three of them ate and soon enough Youngji got sleepy. Chan bathed her quickly and tucked her in before retreating to his own bed where Hyunjin was waiting for him.

"Are you tryna seduce me my prince?"Chan asked when he felt Hyunjin's bare butt under the blankets. His hands trailed to Hyunjin's chest which was also surprisingly bare.

"What is this munchkin?" Chan kissed Hyunjin's nape. Hyunjin turned around to face Chan and kissed him deeply while guiding his hand to his ass.

"Daddy I'm ready to have another baby." Hyunjin whispered." Are you sure my love?" Chan kneaded Hyunjin's ass and the younger nodded.

Chan wasted no time latching his mouth to Hyunjin's soft lips in a gentle and soft kiss. He wondered how lucky he was to have this man, his husband Bang Hyunjin.

Him and his daughter and now their future child. Chan considered himself the most lucky man in the world because of his husband, his omega, his little and lastly him daughter's momma.

The end

As promised this is the last chapter of my stubborn omega. Thank you guys for the support 😭❤️it means a lot and I'm hoping we'll still be having those hilarious comments in the upcoming books😂😂.

If my parents knew the things I write they would just disown me😭😭 I'm taking some big risks hoping that I won't ever have to answer for this😂😂.

Thank you so much and I love you guys ❤️😘. Feel free to hit my DMs for anything guys.