chapter 23

Hyunjin woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing repeatedly. He lazily patted Chan's spot and found no one.

He then crawled all the way to the door and walked like a normal person to the living room. He found Minho and Jisung and bowed sleepily to Minho.

"Where's Chan hyung?" Minho chuckled at Hyunjin's bed hair that was sticking out in all directions." I don't know." Hyunjin shrugged sleepily before jumping onto Jisung.

"Hey hey naughty squirrel. Come with me to my room. I need a shower." Hyunjin dragged Jisung to his room as soon as he saw Chan coming down.

He then went to take a quick shower and came out wearing Chan's big ass shirt and short shorts that were barely visible with that shirt on.

He played with Jisung in his room and went out for some water after a few minutes. He took out water from the fridge and drank two gulps before putting it back.

Hyunjin was about to turn when he felt Chan's chest on his back and his veiny hand on his waist. Hyunjin gulped when he felt Chan's hot tongue on his neck.

"H-hyung." Hyunjin whispered." Say it right." Chan nipped on the mate mark." Daddy p-please." Hyunjin bit his lip.

Chan turned Hyunjin around to face him." Baby boy?" Chan looked at Hyunjin intently." Yes daddy?" Hyunjin gulped because of the way Chan stared at him.

Chan always tried to hide the lust in his look when he looked at Hyunjin but today he was doing nothing to hide the way he wanted to devour Hyunjin there and then.

"Are you even wearing something under that shirt?" Chan's sharp intake of breath followed the sentence as his eyes raked Hyunjin's thighs. He swallowed and brought out his tongue to wet his lips.

"Yes daddy." Hyunjin swallowed thickly upon seeing Chan's Adam's apple bobbing when he swallowed. He held up his shirt to show him the shorts he was wearing.

"You call that wearing something munchkin?" Chan chuckled lowly and traced his fingers on Hyunjin's thighs. Hyunjin bit his lip when he felt Chan's hand inside his shorts.

"Don't make me pin you against the wall and make you a mess." Chan growled as he palmed Hyunjin's crotch.

"Daddy there are people outside." Hyunjin breathed." But pumpkin you knew that when you put them on." Chan groped Hyunjin's ass.

"No Chan." Hyunjin pushed his mate's buttons deliberately." Chan hyung?!" Minho shouted from the living room and Chan left Hyunjin as he went to the living room.

Hyunjin went to his room and found Jisung playing with his phone. He changed his shorts into longer shorts and Jisung laughed.

"I guess hyung reprimanded you. I told you those shorts were too short and you were stubborn. This stubborn omega." Jisung shook his head as he continued with his game.

"Come on, they're called shorts for a reason. They're supposed to be short." Hyunjin pouted.

Downstairs Chan and Minho were arguing about what action Chan should take regarding the issue with Hyunjin's father.

"So you're just gonna give him one million like that. As if it's no big deal?" Minho asked curiously.

"What do you expect me to do? Not give him the money so that he can come and take Hyunjin away from me?" Chan asked with irritation.