chapter 32

Chan was pacing out and about the house looking for Hyunjin. He'd left Hyunjin for a little bit and the moment he returned he found his omega missing from the house.

Hyunjin's phone was also unreachable making Chan to go into a panic mode. Just when he was about to go and look for Hyunjin the younger came.

Chan pulled him into a soft and gentle hug." Where have you been and why isn't your phone reachable? Do you even realize how worried I was?" Chan scolded.

"D-daddy, I'm sorry I forgot to charge my phone." Hyunjin said slowly not understanding why Chan was panicking but then he remembered the fight they had a few days ago.

"You could have informed me Hyunjin. I was worried sick about you baby." Chan sighed and kissed Hyunjin's forehead." I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to make you worried." The younger whispered.

He pecked Chan's lips and slowly brought their lips together for a soft gentle kiss in an attempt to ease his daddy's negative emotions.

Chan leaned his forehead against Hyunjin's and pecked his lips." It's okay my love. Just don't ever go away like that without telling me." Chan smiled and Hyunjin nodded.

Chan led Hyunjin to the sofa and sat him down. He went to the kitchen to make some sandwiches for Hyunjin and emerged a few minutes later with sandwiches and juice.

Hyunjin thanked him before digging into his food. Chan watched him lovingly with a smile on his face. He wondered what the moon goddess was thinking when he trusted him with such a wonderful creation as Hyunjin.

The younger finished eating and put away the dishes. He then came with a blanket and they sat down. Hyunjin straddled Chan and smelled his scent while his hands were situated on Chan's nape.

"You smell so nice Daddy." Hyunjin kissed Chan's neck." You smell nice too." Chan smiled and caressed Hyunjin's waist.

"Now that you've written your finals are you ready to go to driving school?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded quickly with excitement all over his face.

"Thank you Daddy." Hyunjin looked at Chan." For what honey?" Chan asked softly." For taking care of me and loving me." Hyunjin whispered.

" And I would always do it even in the next lifetime. I love you so much Hyunjin." Chan pulled Hyunjin more until their chest touched.

"I love you too." Hyunjin whispered." But Daddy you still haven't given me my ring." Hyunjin pouted." I told you pumpkin that you have to earn that ring." Chan chuckled and tucked Hyunjin's hair behind his ear.

"But Daddy now people think I'm not taken." Hyunjin whined." Boyfriends don't wear rings do they? But still they're taken." Chan shrugged.

"You want people to think I'm your side piece just because I'm not wearing a ring that you took." Hyunjin shook his head.

"Uhmm point of correction baby. You threw the ring at me so I'm only giving it to you after you give me what I want." Chan smiled cheekily and Hyunjin huffed.

"But Daddy this other guy hit on me and I didn't like it." Hyunjin accidentally spilled. His hand quickly covered his mouth and looked at Chan.

"Who?" Chan asked." I don't know him. A stranger I just met at a shop. But don't worry, I hit him." Hyunjin smiled proudly.

"Baby you can't go around hitting people." Chan laughed." But Daddy..." Chan and Hyunjin said simultaneously. He realized that Hyunjin started almost all of his sentences with but Daddy.

And he was right Hyunjin did it again." Aren't you angry?" Hyunjin asked." I am. But what's the use when he's not here. I can't get angry at my prince when he's done nothing wrong." Chan said.

Hyunjin blushed softly and nodded while focusing on his fingers which happened to be more interesting at the moment.

"Let's go and cook lunch." Chan dragged Hyunjin to the kitchen." But da- I already ate though." Hyunjin whined." I know munchkin but that doesn't mean you can't get hungry." Chan smiled.

Hyunjin reluctantly allowed himself to be dragged to the kitchen. They cooked their lunch while holding small chats here and there.

Hyunjin told Chan all about his mischief before they met. How they were always suspended at school and how Changbin always stood by them.

Now he saw why Hyunjin and Jisung adored Changbin so much. And the fact that now Hyunjin also had Felix made Chan happy.

Chan didn't know how the topic changed to Hyunjin's mother's death.

Hyunjin told him how his father always beat his mother from as long as he can remember. Not only would he beat her but he would also cheat on her.

Upon learning that Hyunjin's mother was from a rich family he feigned change. That was all to dive back into his wife's good books and once he did that he tried to manipulate her into taking her shares in her maternal grandfather's company.

When that didn't work his violence increased and eventually his mother couldn't hold on and she died. After his mother passed away it was his time to endure torture.

The fact that Hyunjin was an omega had always been disturbing to his father and now he had the time to express how much he hated omegas. To him omegas were just breeding machines and nothing else.

Hyunjin's father still had the toxic masculinity mindset and he didn't wish to change any of it. Upon learning that Hyunjin was a little he wasted no time and kicked him out of his house.

That's when Hyunjin and Jisung decided to live together. With the money he got from his mother's shares and Jisung's monthly allowance from his parents it was easier for them to sustain themselves.

Up until he met his knight in formal attire. His life itself and the very air that he breathed. Bang Christopher Chan.

"I'm so thankful for finding you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me Hyunjin." Chan kissed Hyunjin's forehead.

"I love you Daddy." Chan smiled and brought Hyunjin closer for a kiss. The gentle kiss caused Hyunjin's eyes to water.

The two spent the rest of the day talking about nonsensical stuff and cuddling on the sofa while eating snacks, the poor lunch forgotten.

To be continued

Thank you for 12K reads. Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️. Your comments make my day😭😂.