chapter 8

"Sungie, baby please stop crying. Hyunjin will be fine." Minho comforted Jisung who had been crying non stop for the past two hours." Hyung" Jisung whispered as he looked at Minho. He was facing Minho while using the older's hand as a pillow.

"Talk to me my love." Minho said as he played with Jisung's hair." Can you promise that Hyunjin will be fine?" Jisung asked in a small voice." I promise my lovely omega." Minho said as he kissed Jisung's hand.

Minho knew it wasn't his place to make those promises and he knew the promises were empty he was just hoping. But he had to make his omega calm down and he was going to do exactly that.

"Get some rest sweet cheeks and then we can go see how Hyunjin is holding up when you wake up yeah?" Minho said with a calm and gentle voice.

" You're not gonna leave right?" Jisung asked timidly and Minho was taken aback. Jisung had told him that he often needed reassurance but he didn't expect that he would actually think about his mate leaving him.

" You probably don't know how much you mean to me beautiful. I wouldn't even survive for a day without you baby." Minho chuckled thinking about how Jisung has him wrapped around his finger.

To him it was surprising how people thought they as alphas have the upper hand on the relationships but it was far from that. Everything they do was for their omegas and they wouldn't survive without them.

"I-i , never mind." Jisung started." I like you too sweety." Minho said as he noticed Jisung's hesitation. "Can I baby?" Minho asked as he ghosted Jisung's lips with his own and Jisung nodded.

It wasn't their first kiss but the excitement that ran through Jisung's veins was still the same. Minho felt Jisung's excitement as their lips met.

The kiss was a slow one and as Minho took the lead and moulded their lips together Jisung felt himself submitting totally to his alpha that he so much liked and adored. Jisung allowed Minho to plunge his tongue in his mouth as he gave in to the passion of the kiss.

Minho kissed Jisung gently and Jisung felt overwhelmed with his emotions wondering where Minho was his whole life when he needed him, his soft gentle touches, his savage replies and his strict attitude when Jisung rebelled against him.

Minho stopped the kiss and brought Jisung closer so the younger could scent him." Where have you been hyung? I needed you so much. I needed you for a long time alpha." Jisung inhaled Minho's scent as he tried to calm himself down.

" I know baby, I'm sorry that I didn't find you sooner. I'm sorry for making you wait for me when I was supposed to be there for you my omega. I'm sorry for making you so insecure honey.

Hyung promises to never leave you baby. Your alpha will always be here for you now sweet things." Minho said as he hugged Jisung. Minho found Jisung already asleep when he got him out of his neck. He smiled alone as he gazed lovingly at his omega.

"Do you mind me cooking? You shouldn't leave Hyunjin alone in this state." Minho asked as he got downstairs and found Chan already getting out some tuna from the fridge.

"If you stay the night then yes." Chan threw a small smile to Minho." But I would need to go take some stuff for me and Jisung. Don't even bother cause I won't agree to taking your clothes." Minho smiled at Chan.