chapter 24

"But Daddy..." Hyunjin whined." Did I stutter baby boy?" Chan chuckled and Hyunjin shook his head with a pout thinking Chan will change his decision.

The reason for the argument was that Hyunjin wanted a day off from school with no particular reason. He just felt like rebelling after all it'd been so long since he got reprimanded.

Now that this Chan 2.0 was mouthwatering and dominant he wanted to see how it would be like if he rebelled." Look Chan I said I'm not going to school. Regardless of whether you like it or not. Kill me if you want to but I'm not going." Hyunjin said sternly.

Chan who was about to go to the kitchen stopped in his tracks and looked back at Hyunjin." Come on daddy I was just kidding. I wanted to see how I would speak if I was an alpha." Hyunjin said nervously.

Chan poked his cheek with his tongue and slightly tilted his head as he got closer to Hyunjin. He stood in front of his little and buried his hands in his pockets." What should I do with you?" Chan's sharp intake of breath made Hyunjin shiver and swallow.

"I know. I'll go to school and you should forget this ever happened." Hyunjin grinned nervously with his index finger in the air thinking he came up with the best solution.

"How many spanks do you think you deserve?" Chan asked and Hyunjin's eyes widened." W-what?"

"I said how many do you think you deserve?" Chan asked again. Hyunjin had never thought he would get to that point. Chan never punished him before and he had disregarded his rules.

"Look at the wall baby boy. Rule number six clearly states that you shouldn't disrespect daddy am I right?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded.

"Words Hyunjin."

"Yes daddy." Hyunjin breathed.

"Now tell me how much you think you deserve." Chan said and Hyunjin held out ten fingers. He really didn't know how many he thought he deserved but he was anxious that if he said a lesser number then Chan would make it twice as much.

"That's too harsh considering that it's your first punishment. Five is fine pumpkin." Chan said more softly and Hyunjin released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Chan sat down and did a come here motion with his index and middle finger. Hyunjin was angry at himself because he found that hot with the fact that Chan was man spreading. He waddled over to Chan and waited for him to say something.

"Lower your trouser and bend over Daddy's lap baby boy."

Hyunjin did as instructed shakily and Chan almost considered cancelling the punishment." Can you count for me honey?" Chan said and Hyunjin nodded.

Just when Hyunjin relaxed Chan's hand came into contact with his bare butt and he hissed in pain. The stinging sensation almost had him hurling insults at his Daddy." One." Hyunjin whispered.

"One what sweet thing?" Chan rubbed his omega's butt to soothe the pain.

"One daddy"

"Good boy. Keep on counting for me little one." Chan said. He didn't want to make the punishment to come across as torture to Hyunjin so he kept on smothering him with cute names.