chapter 2

Chan was excited to go to school because he knew Hyunjin was in this class. He had to at least try to talk to him and come to a conclusion. They can't just ignore the fact that they were mates.

He was ready for anything and anything means being rejected and being accepted. He couldn't just make Hyunjin submit because he's an alpha. Hyunjin seemed scared of him so he had to tread carefully around him.

Upon arrival he found the class already there and only Hyunjin and his friend weren't there. Apparently it was Hyunjin's and his friend's habit to come late everyday but he hated it when someone was late but he would just endure it for the sake of his mate.

There came his mate an hour late again. His friend just greeted while in his way to their seats but Hyunjin just passed by as if he's not there. Chan was kind of hurt by the cold attitude and Hyunjin felt it.

Chan looked at Hyunjin's side and they had a mini eye contact. Chan gave out an assignment to which everyone wrote out except Hyunjin. His notorious attitude was already coming out.

"Class you're dismissed and Hyunjin you may remain behind." Chan's voice boomed in the echoey room. Hyunjin's heart went on a full race mode and he looked at Jisung." Do you want me to call Binnie hyung?" Jisung asked and Hyunjin shook his head. For some reason a part of Hyunjin trusted Chan a little bit.

Maybe it was because they were fated to be. Maybe it was because he felt how Chan was hurt when he ignored him. Maybe it was because deep down he craved to have a mate but he just always overlooked the concept and importance of a mate because of his shitty father.

But he didn't want to get into the details." It's okay. I will call you if something goes wrong." Hyunjin said. Jisung nodded and went out with the rest of the class.

"Yes sir?" Hyunjin whispered as he neared Chan." Chan." Chan smiled at him." Chan." Hyunjin whispered again and Chan nearly squealed at Hyunjin's cuteness." Do you have any lesson now?" Chan asked and Hyunjin shook his head.

" My next lesson is after two hours." Hyunjin said with a low voice. His voice contrasted the voice he usually uses when being naughty.

"Then can I talk to you Hyunjin? Is it fine if we go to the coffee shop?" Chan asked and Hyunjin found his heart beating faster because of the way his name rolled off his tongue. Hyunjin nodded and Chan led the way to the cafe that was in the campus.

"Hyunjin I won't force you to accept this bond but I would like to know you better and take care of you as my mate. The final decision will be yours little one." Chan said as he looked at Hyunjin intently and he saw Hyunjin widen his eyes when he said little one. The waitress soon arrived with the iced tea that Chan ordered for himself and the orange juice and strawberry cake that he ordered for Hyunjin.

Chan finally concluded that Hyunjin was a little which indeed he was as he brought his eyes back to him and he found him giggling softly to himself.

Hyunjin was conflicted because he knew deep down he wanted to be taken care of but he couldn't fully submit to Chan. Not yet. He wanted to tell Chan that he needed more time but he was a bit afraid that he would be making Chan wait for a long time.

" You don't have to give me the answer today. I can wait till you're ready but never hesitate to ask me anything. Don't feel pressured to take the decision anytime soon." Chan said and Hyunjin nodded while eating a piece of cake.