chapter 28

The week had ended and the two had returned to South Korea so Hyunjin could take his exams. Chan had taken him to the tourist attractions of Australia before heading back to Korea.

The manly beach, the Sydney opera house, Sydney harbour and Sydney ferris. Hyunjin had been taken to it all and had fun. The Royal botanic garden Victoria and the city circle tram. Everywhere you could think of, Chan had took his baby.

"Hyunjin we've gone over this a couple of times. What's difficult?" Chan groaned in frustration as though he was the one who was going to write the exams.

They had been going over the audit procedures of payroll for quiet some time and Hyunjin still wasn't able to catch a thing." I don't know. It's too difficult and too boring." Hyunjin shrugged.

"You do realize that this is your final exams right? Hyunjin I want you to graduate well on time." Chan sighed as he gave Hyunjin a bottle of water and the younger nodded.

Just when Hyunjin was about to respond he was interrupted by Chan's phone ringing. Chan excused himself leaving Hyunjin alone in the room and he went to the terrace.

"A week has ended. I've been waiting for you to bring what belongs to me." Mr Hwang's voice was heard from the other side." Oh nice to hear from you after a whole week father in-law." Chan chuckled before pressing the record button.

"Father in-law?" Mr Hwang asked." Ahh sorry for not inviting you. Hyunjin and I got married in Australia last week." Chan smiled as he twirled his ring around his finger.

"I honestly couldn't care less about all that. All I'm looking for is my money." Mr Hwang snickered." I forgot to tell you that I won't be giving you anything. My husband is not a commodity." Chan said

"You won't be with Hyunjin forever. At some point when he realizes that you'll get tired of him he'll come crawling to me." Mr Hwang said." You've been saying that since I know you but it still hasn't happened." Chan grimaced.

"How and when it will happen, don't worry about that. Till then deplete his youth and when he finally crawls back he'll settle for less." Mr Hwang  said before hanging up.

Chan rolled his eyes and went back to the bedroom. He even wondered why he was wrecking his brains looking for a plan when Hyunjin's father was all words and no action.

"How is it going?" He asked Hyunjin who was on the verge of tears because his brain couldn't seem to catch a thing but his exams were nearing. His head was even aching from reading too much.

He shrugged as tears fell down his cheeks." What's wrong pumpkin?" Chan hugged Hyunjin from behind and kissed his hair." It's too hard Daddy. I promise I'm trying but my brain won't comply." Hyunjin whispered with a cracking voice.

"It's okay hun bun. Come and take your snack and then rest. We'll continue when you wake up. Is that fine?" Chan asked softly and Hyunjin nodded after wiping his tears.

Chan carried Hyunjin to the kitchen where he gave him some fruit salad and juice in his sippy cup. Hyunjin whined refusing to feed himself and Chan fed him. After finishing with his snack Chan gave him a painkiller and allowed him to rest.

~

Hyunjin was woken by Jisung's loud voice from downstairs calling for him. He excitedly got out of the blankets and sprinted downstairs.

Dizziness hit him when he stood at the last stairs and he nearly fell if it wasn't for Chan holding him." Be more careful will you?" Chan scolded gently and Hyunjin nodded.

He wasn't even listening to what Chan was saying because his eyes were fixated on Jisung and Felix. Hyunjin quickly ran to Jisung and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug and a kiss on the forehead.

He did the same to Felix and bowed to Minho while uttering a small hi hyung." Changbin hyung is at work." Felix said when he saw Hyunjin's eyes looking all over.

"Really? Binnie hyung is so cool!" Hyunjin gasped and Minho chuckled. Hyunjin went next to Chan and tugged on his tee." Daddy, I wanna work too." Hyunjin pouted." What? Why pumpkin?" Chan asked.

"Binnie hyung is working so I wanna work too." Hyunjin played with his fingers. Jisung nearly screamed from Hyunjin's cuteness. He couldn't hear what the two were talking about but he found himself amused by Hyunjin's cute habits.

"Let's talk about that when we're alone baby. Is that fine?" Hyunjin nodded with a smile." Is that a diamond ring on your finger?!" Jisung exclaimed and Hyunjin turned bright red.

Felix and Jisung dragged Hyunjin to his room so he could spill everything to them. As requested Hyunjin spilled everything to them both and they kept on squealing over the fact that Hyunjin was now a married man.

Downstairs Chan was trying to convince Minho to move to Australia too." How did you even become a doctor?" Chan groaned." Look it's as easy as a nursery rhyme. We can't separate Jisung and Hyunjin. That's a big no." Chan said.

"But hyung, is there a need for me to move. I'm just too lazy to do that." Minho whined. Chan laughed at the way Minho became a baby with him everytime his mate is not there. Minho was all alpha until Jisung was not in the picture.

"Your mate was bringing in the waterworks last time he spoke to Hyunjin and it was only a few days that they had separated for." Chan said and Minho nodded." I know, I had to comfort him the whole day and he even caught a fever and a headache due to crying too much." Minho sighed.

"And yet you still have the audacity to refuse my proposal." Chan scoffed." Speaking English is too much. I can't, I just can't." Minho dramatically waved his hands frantically in the air I'm denial.

"Jisung can speak English well so what's the problem?" Chan chuckled." I have to show some sense of responsibility, I'm the alpha here." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Then show it by coming with me. Prioritizing your baby's needs. That's responsibility." Chan smiled." Yeah yeah I'll think about it." Minho sighed deeply.

"Stop sighing like an old man diagnosed with TB. There's nothing scary like going to a foreign country with no qualifications and a family but you have both." Chan rolled his eyes at Minho's dramatics.

"I said I'll think about it didn't I? Stop making me even more nervous than I already am." Minho said before heading to the kitchen to make some dinner.

To be continued

Thank you for 9K reads y'all😭❤️. You guys are showing massive support to this book and I truly appreciate it. Thank you, I love you and don't forget to vote.