chapter 26

"Daddy." Hyunjin whispered. It was still dark outside and he was bored and he had long woken up for about an hour.

His phone was also boring so he just put it away after responding to Jisung, Felix and Changbin." What's wrong pumpkin?" Chan asked with worry.

"Nothing. Are you awake?" Hyunjin asked and Chan hummed as he brought him closer. Chan kissed Hyunjin's forehead and played with his hair." What time is it?" Chan asked.

"Five." Hyunjin said holding five fingers in the air even though it was barely visible in the dimly lit room." And you decided to wake us up at five?" Chan chuckled.

"I woke up like an hour ago." Hyunjin pouted." Why don't you try to get some sleep baby? We have a long day ahead of us. I want us to complete everything today." Chan said.

"But we have a whole week to do that." Hyunjin huffed." No my choco hun bun, I have to show you around my native country." Chan smiled. Hyunjin blushed at the new name and nodded.

"How about you take a bath first baby? We'll see what to do after that." Chan switched on the light. Hyunjin whined and eventually went to take  a shower and found Chan cooking some breakfast.

Hyunjin plopped himself on the sofa as he could feel himself slowly regressing. He excitedly walked to the kitchen upon hearing his name being called for breakfast. The little ate his breakfast quickly and sat himself on Chan's lap.

"Is my baby feeling little?" Chan cooed and Hyunjin shook his head even though he felt himself slipping." Jinnie?" Chan called a little firmly." Daddy Jinnie no want to be little." Hyunjin pouted as he played with Chan's hand.

"It's okay my prince. You'll be big only when we get to the DC's office. For now you can be Daddy's little boy all you want okay?" Chan kissed Hyunjin's forehead." Play Daddy?" Hyunjin asked with glee after nodding vigorously.

"No baby, daddy has to go get ready so we can do what we have to do." Chan said softly. Hyunjin's tears formed in his eyes and he looked at Chan with a pout that Chan never said no to." Baby please understand. I'll give you anything you want later, let's just finish with this first." Chan pleaded gently while caressing Hyunjin's hand.

"Pinky promise Daddy?" Hyunjin extended his pinky finger and Chan hooked his with a nod." I'm going to shower. Don't touch anything that will injure you." Chan ruffled Hyunjin's hair before going to shower.

~

Chan stood in front of the DC with a visibly shaking Hyunjin." Relax baby. I'm here for you babydoll." Chan said and Hyunjin nodded. It wasn't really a real marriage but it still scared him a little bit.

The commissioner in front of him also didn't make the situation better. He was looking at him with disgust through his glasses that were seated on his nose bridge.

"Do you Hwang Hyunjin take Bang Christopher Chan as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to stay with him through thick and thin, through good and poor health?" The commissioner asked and Hyunjin nodded after sliding the ring into Chan's finger.

"Baby boy you have to say I do." Chan whispered to Hyunjin and the younger did as instructed. The commissioner asked Chan the same thing and Chan answered the same I do while sliding a ring into his little's finger before they were given the marriage certificate to sign on it.