chapter 30

Hyunjin looked at Chan who was seated in front of him not knowing what to say to him. He knew that his behavior the previous day was uncalled for and he wouldn't complain if Chan punished him.

"Can we talk now Hyunjin?" Chan asked softly and Hyunjin nodded with a thumping heart. He was worried that maybe Chan would leave him forever.

The little knew he was in for it whenever Chan addressed him with his full government name. Today there was no munchkin, pumpkin, hun bun, baby, baby boy, babydoll, Jinnie and the likes.

Chan didn't want to offend Hyunjin by using any other name so he settled with using his original name.

It was just Hyunjin. Period. "Verbally." Chan added." Yes." Hyunjin didn't know whether to call Chan as hyung, daddy or Mr Bang. He was afraid that maybe Chan didn't consider him his husband anymore.

He wiped his sweaty hands on his sweatpants." What's the problem Hyunjin? What was wrong yesterday? Did I do something wrong?" Chan asked softly.

"No. You didn't do a-anything wrong. It's- It's my fault." Hyunjin whispered. He'd never had such a serious conversation with Chan and it scared him. He could feel tears forming in his eyes but he didn't want to cry. Not in front of Chan when Chan was the victim.

"I want to know what happened. What were you thinking? Do you need some space? Therapy? Talk to me." Chan crouched down in front of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin frantically shook his head making his tears to fall and he quickly wiped them. He couldn't afford to stay away from Chan, not even for a moment." I was just jealous and I ended up saying the wrong things. I didn't mean any of the things I said." Hyunjin whispered.

"But that's not how it works Hyunjin. You have to communicate. Raise your concerns and we find a solution together." Chan massaged his forehead." I'm sorry." Hyunjin hung his head in regret.

He knew there was no valid reason that could defend his behavior." I understand that I hurt you and I accused you falsely. If you want to punish me then you can and if you want to break up then...." Hyunjin said before Chan interrupted him.

"Break up? Hell nah we ain't doing that babydoll." Chan shook his head and Hyunjin never felt so happy and relieved in his life. If he was on good terms with Chan then he would've screamed his lungs out.

"But..." If looks could kill then Hyunjin would've been dead by now. The way Chan looked at him was enough to know that the conjunction wasn't necessary and it could prove fatal for him.

"But what?" Chan furrowed his brows. He crashed his lips to Hyunjin's soft ones in a rough kiss as he claimed what was his. Hyunjin whimpered at the feeling of Chan nipping his tongue.

Chan smirked into the kiss and licked Hyunjin's lips before pulling him and deepening the kiss. Hyunjin's hands roamed all over Chan's chest as his legs trapped Chan's upper body as the older was kneeling down.

Chan pecked Hyunjin's lips which were shining with spit and a bit swollen." You're mine baby boy. And don't even think about breaking up." Chan buried his face in the crook of Hyunjin's neck as he left open mouthed kisses.

"Mmmh." Hyunjin hummed softly enjoying the feeling of Chan being so possessive over him. Hyunjin's hand caressed Chan's hair as he brought him closer. The other hand snaked itself around Chan's nape. Chan bit on Hyunjin's neck and Hyunjin uttered a shaky yes.