chapter 19

"Channie hyung are you awake?" Hyunjin asked in a small voice." Yes baby do you need anything? Are you hungry?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded against his chest.

"Come on darling. Let's get you fed." Chan smiled and got off the bed. "Chan hyung I'm not little!" Hyunjin whined when Chan picked him up.

"I know baby. Should I carry you only when you're little?" Chan chuckled and Hyunjin shook his head with a pout.

He carried Hyunjin down to the kitchen and placed him on the kitchen counter." What do you want to eat my love?" Chan asked.

"Noodles." Hyunjin said." Are you sure?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded. Chan quickly fixed him some noodles and gave him to eat.

After that they went to the bedroom and sat on the bed in comfortable silence.

"Hyung my dad was here." Hyunjin sat on Chan's lap." Felix and Jisung told me baby." Chan sighed." What did he say?" Hyunjin asked.

"A lot my love. I don't think you can handle it." Chan patted his head." You're still going to have to tell me so why not do it now? It's better you tell me earlier." Hyunjin kissed Chan's cheek.

" He has found a man for you and he wants you to go back." Hyunjin laughed." That's all he came for? Didn't they tell him that I'm already mated?" Hyunjin asked.

Chan was surprised by the behavior. He didn't expect him to actually laugh instead of crying. He found himself smiling because Hyunjin's laugh was the cutest sound ever.

"He knows obviously. It's just that he has something to gain by marrying you off to whoever he has chosen." Chan said.

"You won't let him take me away right? You still love me right?" Hyunjin whispered. He just couldn't bear the thought of being away from Chan.

Chan was his everything. His mate, his love,his world, his strength and his daddy. He just couldn't be away from him.

" I'll think of a way out my love. I won't allow you to be away from me." Chan pecked Hyunjin's lips.

"More." Hyunjin puckered his lips and Chan pecked his lips some more while Hyunjin giggled at Chan's actions.

"Where are Felix and Jisung?" Hyunjin asked." Baby it's midnight. They've long gone to their homes." Chan said and Hyunjin nodded.

"Channie hyung movie?" Hyunjin asked." Which movie?" Chan smiled at him." I don't know coco?" Hyunjin shrugged.

" I don't think I know it but I guess if it's not scary then we can watch it."Chan caressed Hyunjin's hand.

"Are you scared? First time seeing an alpha who gets scared easily." Hyunjin said." Are you insulting me or my wolf gender? Who said I'm scared also?" Chan asked with a surprised smile.

"Awww is my baby scared? Don't worry baby. Daddy is here dimples." Hyunjin patted Chan's head. Chan looked at him with amusement.

"I love you." Chan said out of the blue and Hyunjin stopped his movements with a blush." All of a sudden?" Hyunjin asked shyly.

"When we first met I was scared that you may never accept me as your mate. So when I see you being carefree with me I get so happy that I can't comprehend how I can feel that happy by just watching you." Chan said.

"I wasn't going to accept you honestly. If it wasn't for the fact that Jisung had to live with Minho hyung then I'm pretty sure I wasn't going to accept you. Honestly sometimes I feel like I used you at first because I had no plans of accepting you." Hyunjin whispered.

"You could use me and I would still love you because your presence means so much more to me.

You could stomp and trample on my heart and I would still thank you for allowing me to be in your presence.

That's how much you mean to me Hyunjin. That's how much you're special to me and that's how much I've fallen for you." Chan said and Hyunjin's jaw dropped.

"Channie hyung!" Hyunjin gasped and hugged Chan with tears welling in his eyes.

"I love you so much hyung. I may not be able to show it like you do but you'll always be the love of my life.

In the few months that we've been together you've made me the happiest person alive.

I never thought I'd ever feel so safe and loved as I do with you. If going through all that I've went through guarantees being Bang Christopher Chan's mate and omega then I would gladly endure it in every life time." Hyunjin's tears fell as he kissed Chan's cheek.

"No matter what your father does, always remember that I will always love you and I won't let you go back to that hellhole." Chan said.

Hyunjin straddled Chan as he cried his eyes out. He was sure his eyes were swollen but Chan's words was all that is ringing in his head.

Just how was his mate so perfect and loving. He didn't even know if he deserved to be Chan's mate but he still wanted to belong to him even if he didn't deserve it.

Chan comforted Hyunjin and kissed his forehead. He held his baby boy so lovingly and delicately as he played with his hair and caressed his waist.

"I love you hyung." Hyunjin whispered as he took a look at his entire world.

"I love you too baby." Chan smiled at him." Hyung?" Chan hummed and looked at his mate.

The way Hyunjin's lips formed a line and the way he batted his eyelids while subtly touching his chest was enough to tell Chan that Hyunjin craved his intimacy in that moment.

Chan caressed Hyunjin's lower lip with his thumb before pulling him in for a gentle kiss.

Their mouths fit together as they created the perfect rhythm to dance to led by their passion.

Hyunjin's hands settled on Chan's chest as he relished the feeling of touching his alpha.

Their tongues swirled around one another as they entered a whole new level of passion and intimacy causing Hyunjin to moan into the kiss.

Chan's hands gripped Hyunjin's thighs and the latter was so sure it would leave marks but the very thought of having evidence that he belonged to Chan made him shiver in pure want and desire.

Chan slowly laid Hyunjin on the bed and broke the kiss. The only thing connecting then was the string of saliva that soon disappeared too as Chan continued the kiss.

Chan's hand roamed on Hyunjin's inner thighs and instinctively the omega opened his legs giving his alpha the permission to touch him in a way that only he could.

To be continued

I'm officially in love with this chapter 😭❤️. Crappy? Yes. But do I love it? Totally