chapter 25

"Why didn't you tell me your parents would be the one to pick us up?" Hyunjin hid behind Chan when he saw them holding a placard with Chan's name.

The two had just gotten off from the plane and Hyunjin immediately panicked when he saw Chan's parents.

"Did you expect to take public transport from Canberra to Sydney?" Chan shook his head and turned to Hyunjin." Relax Hyunjin. We won't even be staying in the same place. They're just here to pick us up." Chan said softly.

He thought Hyunjin was just being his dramatic self but Hyunjin was honestly anxious and scared. The little instantly slipped and tears formed in his eyes." I no want to go Daddy." Hyunjin whispered.

"Bub what's wrong?" Chan asked with concern." Daddy they no like Jinnie." Hyunjin shook his head making his tears to fall down. Chan took out his phone and politely asked his parents to go back since Hyunjin was scared.

Being the understanding parents that they were, they happily obliged with Chan and were worried about the poor guy. They called their driver who came with another car and left Chan with another one.

"Look at me baby." Hyunjin did as instructed." I can never hurt you babydoll. It's fine if you're scared of them. We won't stay with them in the same place until you're okay." Chan hugged Hyunjin who nodded.

"Shall we go now munchkin?" Chan smiled at him." Cuddles daddy?" Hyunjin pouted." Let's get home first baby boy and my prince will get anything he wants." Chan said.

Hyunjin blushed due to the name. Again. Chan led Hyunjin to the car and buckled him in before kissing his forehead. The two went home with Hyunjin being unusually quiet.

"And we have arrived." Chan said and Hyunjin gasped looking at the beautiful multi residential area in front of him." Daddy! Daddy! Look, it beautiful daddy." Hyunjin said excitedly.

"You like it baby?" Chan asked with a smile and Hyunjin nodded quickly." Will you buy it for me daddy?" Hyunjin pouted and gave his best puppy eyes.

Big Hyunjin wouldn't ask that but little Hyunjin would." But baby if it's Daddy's then it's automatically yours right baby?" Chan said as he greeted the security guards and entered without a code unlike other people who used the gate code.

"Daddy is so cool." Hyunjin gasped and Chan chuckled. He was thankful that Hyunjin was little right now. He actually enjoyed seeing Hyunjin's unexpected reactions and his baby looked so cute.

"I know. When Jinnie grows up, he will have a lot of money and buy it from daddy." Hyunjin smiled at Chan with sparkling eyes. He was waiting for Chan to say he's smart and Chan could see the expectant smile on his face.

"That's a smart idea baby but how about daddy buys you another one and then we can have matching houses?" Chan said and Hyunjin clapped and nodded." Okay let's go now. My pretty prince asked for cuddles earlier on." Chan said.

The two got in the house and thankfully it was clean. The two didn't even bother unpacking because it was just tiring." What do you want to eat my sweet boy?" Chan asked only to find Hyunjin snoring softly on the bed.

Chan found some fresh food in the kitchen, courtesy of his mother and he started cooking. He got done pretty quickly and dished out before laying beside Hyunjin and letting his exhaustion take over.

~

Hyunjin woke up and looked at Chan who had his eyes closed in slumber and he wondered how he got so lucky to be loved by Chan. He kissed Chan's cheek as discreetly as he could so as not to wake him up.

"Little boys shouldn't take advantage of their daddies." Chan said and Hyunjin blushed." I'm not little right now daddy." Hyunjin whined and Chan chuckled before opening his eyes.

"You look so beautiful my love." Chan rasped out and Hyunjin bit his lower lip shyly." Thank you daddy." The little whispered before connecting his lips with Chan's in a short sweet kiss.

"How about we go eat?" Chan suggested." No. I wanna stay here and be with you. We'll eat later please?" Hyunjin pleaded and Chan nodded.

"I'm sorry for earlier on daddy. I didn't mean to, I was just scared." Hyunjin said sadly." And I'll always step up when my little pumpkin feels unsafe. There's no need to apologize baby." Chan played with Hyunjin's hair.

"I love you Chris." Hyunjin said in English and Chan's eyes widened." I love you too baby." The said Chris said in English too." You're not mad that I called you with your name?" Hyunjin giggled.

"When have I ever been mad?" Chan rolled his eyes." The day before last and you even punished me yesterday." Hyunjin pouted." I wasn't mad that you used my name baby. You were using a tone I don't appreciate." Hyunjin nodded.

The two stayed in comfortable silence still in each other's embrace. Chan playing with Hyunjin's hair and Hyunjin writing a love letter on Chan's chest with his fingertips not knowing that Chan can deduce what he has written.

"Baby boy can you drive?" Chan asked out of nowhere and Hyunjin shook his head." Can I teach you how to? Obviously you'll take professional classes and all." Chan said.

"Really Daddy?!" Hyunjin asked or more like screamed as Chan had to scratch his itching ear due to the noise." Yes darling." Chan smiled at him and Hyunjin nodded excitedly.

"But why're you doing this?" Hyunjin's voice was barely above a whisper." Doing what?" Chan woke up and gave Hyunjin his hand." Everything you're doing for me. Why are you doing this for me?" Hyunjin ignored Chan's hand and jumped onto his back.

Chan kept quiet as he went down the stairs and Hyunjin pouted because Chan wasn't answering him.

" Because you're my little prince. As your mate and daddy, your boyfriend and your alpha I want a relationship that's going to upgrade you. What's the use of being with me when I don't add any value to your life?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded.

"But Daddy I'm not upgrading." Hyunjin pouted." Oh really? I think you're wrong munchkin." Chan put Hyunjin on the kitchen counter.

"My baby has moved from average to excellent academic wise. He's no longer scared of me instead he trusts me with his wellbeing. And my prince will be having his own driving license and perhaps his own car in the next month. That's upgrading." Chan said and Hyunjin hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much. You're the best daddy I could ever ask for. I don't even know what to say." Hyunjin's tears fell as he felt really grateful for having Chan in his life.

"Enough moping around now. Let me take you for a drive. We'll discuss our plans for tomorrow okay?" Chan said and Hyunjin nodded with a smile.

Chan wiped Hyunjin's tears and peppered his face with kisses. Hyunjin took the food he was offered and ate them as he felt content with his life.

To be continued

Chan is me and I'm Chan. I don't understand people who stay together in a relationship when they can't even build one another😭😭✋ Isn't a relationship supposed to build you and make you a better person?

I may not be able to update on Thursday due to my workload and the fact that easter holidays are approaching. I'm really sorry about that guys and thanks for the continuous support. We're still ranking 1st in Hyunchan guys. Love you and don't forget to vote