chapter 14

"Channie hyung ?" Hyunjin opened the door to their bedroom." Sorry." He quickly apologized when he found Chan half naked only wearing pants that were riding too low for his liking.

Hyunjin blushed furiously and looked elsewhere." Yes Jinnie? What did you want to say?" Chan asked not really realizing what effect he had on Hyunjin.

" Uhmm I -I , Minho hyung uh outside." Hyunjin couldn't even form a coherent sentence. Chan looked at him in confusion wondering what was going on.

Chan approached Hyunjin and put his hand on Hyunjin's forehead to check his temperature." Are you fine Jinnie? You don't look so well." Chan said with a concerned tone.

"I'm f-fine." Hyunjin whispered. He gulped and looked at Chan's chest. So many thoughts were running in his thoughts and he shook his head trying not to focus on them.

Chan smiled at himself when he finally caught up. He hadn't even realized that he wasn't wearing a t shirt. He pulled Hyunjin towards him.

"Baby, you know I'm not just your Daddy right?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded with a blush. His heart was beating in his ears.

"I'm also?" Chan held Hyunjin's waist gently." My m-mate and boyfriend." Hyunjin whispered shyly. "So you might as well get used to my body right?" Hyunjin nodded.

"Well what were you saying sweet thing?" Chan asked." Minho hyung is outside." Hyunjin said." Okay tell him I'll be there." Chan took a hair tie from his hand and held Hyunjin's hair into a ponytail.

"By the way you go and prepare yourself I wanna take you somewhere." Chan said excitedly out of nowhere." But it's still early.". Hyunjin said." I know baby. But I have to do it today." Chan said and Hyunjin nodded.

Hyunjin went downstairs and he found Minho making some tea for himself. He smiled at the friendship between Chan and Minho.

Minho didn't even need permission to make tea for himself. It reminded him of the friendship between him and Jisung and now they had Felix and Changbin with them.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you have a crush on Minho hyung." Jisung laughed." What! Eww no. I'm just smiling at the way hyung doesn't even hesitate to enter Chan hyung's kitchen without him here. It's a wholesome friendship." Hyunjin said.

"I know right?" Jisung said and laid his head on Hyunjin's lap. Chan finally came downstairs and went to talk with Minho.

" So you'll be with Chan hyung and Hyunjin for today okay Alvin?" Jisung nodded and waved at Minho with a smile.

Minho kissed his cheek and hugged him before going out." Alvin? Did I miss a chapter or something?" Hyunjin asked.

" He said I remind him of Alvin and the chipmunks but mostly Alvin because of how naughty I am." Jisung laughed.

"Hyunjin show Jisung your room so he can get ready too. You'll lend him your clothes right munchkin?" Chan said and Hyunjin nodded.

Hyunjin took Jisung to his cute room that he never used and Jisung spent most of the time talking about how cute it is as they prepared themselves.

The two finally came out wearing some shorts and t shirts even though they were a little bit bigger on Jisung's small frame and Chan locked the door as they went out.