chapter 9

"I don't wanna go to school." Hyunjin said quietly to Chan after preparing himself." Is it because of what happened?" Chan asked gently as he fixed Hyunjin's hair and Hyunjin nodded slowly.

" I understand baby boy but the best I can do now is to change your classes. Is that fine?" Chan asked.

" I have to be with Jisung or else I'll run away from school." Hyunjin threatened and Chan nodded after letting out a small laugh." But people will still smell your scent in me and I'll look like a hoe." Hyunjin said.

" Language baby boy." Chan scolded with his Daddy voice and Hyunjin nearly regressed." Maybe I can give you a temporary mark. Is that fine cupcake?"Chan asked and after a long silence Hyunjin nodded.

"We can always do it another time." Chan said as he smelt Hyunjin's anxiousness and Hyunjin shook his head. Chan released calming pheromones before pressing a kiss to Hyunjin's hand. Hyunjin shivered lightly at the action.

" I'm sorry munchkin." Chan said before inserting his sharp canines into Hyunjin's wrist and the latter winced due to the pain but slowly adjusted to the pain. Chan licked the bite mark and kissed it again.

" Did I hurt you baby?" Chan asked and Hyunjin shook his head." Shall we go to school then? I promise nothing will happen to you." Chan coaxed and hugged Hyunjin and the younger reciprocated it. The two soon went to school.

"Now we're with Binnie hyung! This day seems to be getting better and better." Jisung yelled after they got their new schedule.

" Don't touch him all over, he has a mate now you buffoon." Hyunjin smacked Jisung's head and Jisung pouted." As if I would survive after coming home with another alpha's scent on me." Jisung scoffed.

"Oh my god, Binnie hyung!" The two omegas exclaimed and rushed to Changbin not even caring that they were new to that class or that Jaeha was still there." Hey you notorious pretty boys. What're y'all doing here?"  Changbin excitedly asked.

" We changed classes." Jisung wiggled his eyebrows and Changbin laughed." Everything goes smoothly when you're Hwang Hyunjin." Hyunjin flipped his imaginary long hair well it wasn't really imaginary but it was a bit longer than that of other boys

"Or rather everything goes smoothly when you sleep with lecturers." Jaeha interjected and the class roared with laughter. This displeased the trio to no end. They ignored him and continued with their chit chats.

" Feigning ignorance doesn't mean it's not true." Jaeha started again. Changbin was about to take care of it when Jisung stood up.

" Kim Jaeha if you only knew who you were talking to then you wouldn't be so cocky. Last week one of your friends threw the same attitude just because he's an alpha. It is with great pleasure to tell you that he hasn't only left school but the city and the country." Jisung sassed as he looked at his nails that were painted white.

The whole class and even Changbin and Hyunjin gasped. No one knew the information but Jisung being Jisung always knew everything.

"Well I guess Hyunjin's bed friend abused his power as a lecturer." Jaeha said after regaining some air that had momentarily left his lungs.

Jisung was about to respond when Hyunjin took the top of his desk and threw it at Jaeha. It wasn't that heavy but it's impact was so strong it cut right on the same wound that was healing.