chapter 15

"Daddy why my butt hurt?" Hyunjin asked and Chan's jaw dropped. What was he supposed to say to little Hyunjin?

"You probably fell munchkin." Chan said." Oh really? But I don't remember?" Hyunjin feigned confusion. Chan looked at him intently and Hyunjin blushed.

Chan realized Hyunjin was pretending to be little so he could tease him." Hyunjin I know you're not little." Chan chuckled.

"I swear I'm little." Hyunjin pouted to add emphasis. Chan laughed because little Hyunjin wouldn't even know the word swear let alone say it.

"No, you fell on my lap baby boy so there's no way your butt could hurt right?" Chan asked." You're not playing fair!!" Hyunjin whined and hid his face with Chan's t shirt that he was wearing.

"You started first! Now I'll go prepare some breakfast. Don't go anywhere little boy." Chan said." But I want to help you. You never allow me to do that." Hyunjin pouted.

"You might be sore now baby. I'll let you help with dinner. Is that okay?"Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded and Chan left Hyunjin to do all kinds of reactions as he remembered the previous night's happenings.

Chan came a bit later with some toast, sausages, bacon and tea and they both ate up as they chatted about silly and nonsensical stuff. Chan brought the utensils they brought to the kitchen and quickly went back to the room.

"Let me run you a bath baby before you fall asleep." Chan said as he saw that Hyunjin was getting sleepy again." But I bathed yesterday!!" Hyunjin whined." Baby I was getting rid of all kinds of scent and liquids. Now you're bathing because you have to." Chan said.

"But Daddy I sleepy." Hyunjin suddenly became little. Chan looked at him to find any sign of mischief but Hyunjin was literally in tears." It's okay bub. You can sleep." Chan said and Hyunjin immediately drifted off to sleep.

Chan slept beside him and cuddled him as he also drifted off to sleep. Hyunjin woke up a few hours later and slowly got out of Chan's grasp as he limped his was to the toilet.

He found Chan already awake and Chan's eyes widened when he saw Hyunjin limping. He quickly went to pick him up and laid him on the bed and he did the same.

"Hyunjin did I hurt you baby?" Chan asked worriedly." No." Hyunjin whispered shyly. He didn't want to have conversations like these but he guessed it was inevitable.

"We're not doing that again." Chan brought Hyunjin closer and kissed his cheek." But why?" Hyunjin whispered as he played with the neck of Chan's t shirt.

"I don't want you to get hurt my love. Besides you're still a student and can get pregnant anytime if I'm not careful." Chan kissed Hyunjin's neck

"So you think all those omega students who are mated to someone who's older than them like us don't sleep together?" Hyunjin asked.

"I don't know honestly." Chan said truthfully. He had never thought about it from that angle." Channie do you not like me anymore?" Hyunjin whispered and Chan's heart broke.

"What? What do you mean?" Chan asked with confusion." You never touch me. It makes me think that my body isn't good enough for you." Hyunjin whispered with a tear stained face.