chapter 31

"What do you mean Hyunjin might be pregnant?" Chan shouted in panic and tried to stand up which was futile as the two omegas with him pushed him back onto the chair." Shh hyung. This is our secret." Jisung whispered and Chan nodded.

"Hyung think about it. His frequent mood swings and you even said he ate grilled chicken yesterday but we all know that he's not a fan of grilled chicken." Felix said and Chan nodded.

"I can't breathe." Chan held his chest and started doing some deep breathing exercises. Felix rolled his eyes at his older brother's drama.

"You don't understand. I promised him that I'll take him to a driving school and he still has to work. I can't jeopardize his future." Chan gripped his hair in frustration.

"Will you make your pregnant husband work?" Jisung exclaimed." Obviously no. But I know Hyunjin. He will want to work, even if it's only for a few months." Chan said thoughtfully.

Felix and Jisung nodded because they knew he was speaking the truth. Hyunjin would want to work even if it's only for a short while. The omega loved to be in control of himself and his life.

"But this is a great chance to speed up your plans hyung." Felix stood up and walked in front of his friend and brother aimlessly hitting his hand with an imaginary stick.

"He's probably one month pregnant now if not two. So he'll take one month at the driving school and then take a license." Felix said and Chan nodded.

"Then buy him a car and find him a job at the same time. But the time you guys find out,..." Felix air quoted with his fingers." He would already be fine with the idea of starting a family with you because he'll feel that both of you are financially stable to have a baby." Jisung finished for Felix and they fist bumped.

"That's a good idea but what if he finds out before we find out." Chan also air quoted imitating Felix." He won't find out. He's too naive to think that." Jisung was too quick to answer.

"I don't know if this is a good idea." Chan sighed." Trust us hyung. We won't even tell Hyunjin a thing." Jisung crossed his fingers." Besides we're not sure yet." Felix said and Chan nodded.

Hyunjin came down the stairs and they sat down normally. The little sat on Chan's lap after greeting his friends." Daddy?" Hyunjin called." Yes honey? Do you need anything?" Chan asked softly and Hyunjin shook his head.

"Chan hyung is the man, the myth and the legend." Jisung smiled." What do you mean?" Felix smacked Jisung's head.

"Hyunjin is... he's one stubborn omega. Very naughty and very strong-willed. He's a sub princess." Jisung held Felix's hand and led them to the sofa.

"Hyunjin wouldn't just give any alpha control just because of their wolf gender. He wants his mate to adore and worship him only then would he give his alpha control." Felix nodded in agreement.

He knew his own brother was a golden retriever and a soft alpha so it made perfect sense that he and Hyunjin would complement each other so well and fit together so well.

"My bestie never wanted to have a mate. But Chan hyung just... I don't know he loved Hyunjin to the point where all that matters to Hyunjin is his mate and Lixie I'm so happy for my bestie." Jisung's tears fell down.

"And I bet he's happy for you too. The both of you will finally get the happy endings you deserve." Felix wiped Jisung's tears." I never said we're dying you fool." Jisung snorted.

The two omegas laughed as they headed to the kitchen to make something to eat leaving their hyung along with his mate in the living room.

"Daddy I'm hungry" Hyunjin whispered." Let's go get you some food my little pumpkin." Chan patted Hyunjin's thigh. Hyunjin stood up and led Chan to the kitchen.

Felix and Jisung were chatting in the kitchen. Hyunjin passed by them as he took Chan to the fridge and opened it. He showed Chan some cold drink and pouted.

"No Jinnie. You'll catch a cold. Maybe tomorrow when it's not cold okay?" Hyunjin nodded reluctantly as he was feeling too tired to say anything.

"He took an apple and headed out of the kitchen. He tripped on Felix's leg and the three of them ran to catch him. Felix, Chan and Jisung that is. Hyunjin looked at them with worry over his face.

"Are y'all fine?" He asked." What could be wrong? We're absolutely fine." Felix laughed nervously while scratching his nape. Hyunjin smiled nervously too wondering what was wrong.

"Okaaaay." Hyunjin dragged the word as he went to watch the television." Really Lixie? I can see us exposed before we even find out." Chan air quoted like earlier on.

"Find out what?" Hyunjin appeared behind Jisung and the latter screamed for his life." Jeez Hyunjin are you planning to kill me from a cardiac rest." Jisung held his heart.

"Cardiac arrest." Hyunjin corrected." You're wise now that you're married to a lecturer." Jisung distracted Hyunjin from the topic at hand and Felix gave him a thumbs up with a smile.

"Don't try to distract me from the question." Hyunjin looked at Felix whose smile fell. Felix ignored him and stirred the pot while singing his favorite song.

Hyunjin judged Felix silently as he went off key. He left the crazy three as he went to watch the television for real this time. Chan sighed in relief and followed Hyunjin to the living room.

"Daddy don't you think they're acting weird?" Hyunjin tilted his head slightly." They've always been weird. It's nothing surprising." Chan shrugged.

Hyunjin nodded hesitantly and shook his head. Soon Jisung and Felix came with the food and they all ate while watching the television.

The rest of the day passed by with Chan enduring the noise of the three omegas with him. Felix and Jisung went home a bit later after their boyfriends came to collect them.

To be continued

Sue me guys but I want to give Hyunjin the happy ending he deserves😭😭. A happy family and a stable life that he's always wished for. Stay tuned and keep on voting. We're ranking 2nd in Hyunchan.