chapter 16

"I'm still waiting for you to tell me what happened." Chan said. Felix, Hyunjin and Jisung stood there not intending to tell him.

"Okay I'll tell you. Apparently you three bunked classes with no valid reasons. On top of that you poured a lecturer with dirty water." Chan said and they nodded.

"Why?" Chan asked." Because he was showing favouritism towards that damned Kim Jaeha last time." Hyunjin said.

"So now we have reasons. And you Felix how did you get involved?" Chan asked and Felix shook his head. He couldn't understand why Felix would get involved when he was new and didn't even know the lecturer." Okay fine. None of you have no valid reasons and you have broken the law so many times." Chan chuckled.

"You three will be suspended for a week. I'm being too lenient because as it is I should be suspending you for month." Chan said sternly.

"But hyung!..." The three of them said at the same time." Mr. Bang, I'm your hyung outside the school." Chan interrupted." Now I'm going to call your mates and they'll take you home." Chan took out his phone.

Felix and Jisung shook their heads knowing that they can no longer escape. Hyunjin stood there looking at Chan like a lost puppy.

After some time Minho came and took Jisung away leaving a very anxious Felix and Hyunjin. Changbin arrived too and apologized sincerely to Chan.

"You see Felix you should at least have an ounce of respect like your mate." Chan shook his head. Changbin apologized again before taking Felix away with him.

"Now back to you Hyunjin." Chan looked at Hyunjin who was clearly anxious but not scared. Chan was thankful that he wasn't scared or else it would have been difficult for him to punish him.

It didn't matter whether they were in school or at home, Hyunjin was always his baby boy and he would always have a soft spot for him. One of the reasons why he changed Hyunjin's classes.

"Yes sir." Hyunjin whispered." I'll take you home later and we'll talk when we get there." Chan said and Hyunjin nodded. The two sat in Chan's office under heavy silence even an ant's movement could be heard.

Just when Hyunjin was about to die from the tension Chan stood up." Come on Hyunjin. I'll take you home." Hyunjin nodded and followed Chan.

The two arrived at home before long. Chan poured some apple juice for Hyunjin in his sippy cup and gave him some fruit salad to eat.

Hyunjin ate quietly and slowly while sitting on the couch. He sat crisscross and he really looked like a lost baby with the way he was being so quiet. He took his sippy cup and quietly drank his juice.

He washed the utensils he used and went to the room to change his clothes. He put on some sweatpants and his t shirt; something he never did.

Hyunjin took out his stuffies and went to his own room and played with them. He held Channie teddy close while playing with the other stuffies.

Chan came up to him and he found him wiping a single tear that ran down his left cheek. His heart broke at the sight of his baby boy crying all alone and he instantly regretted his decision.

"Baby?" Chan called softly and Hyunjin quickly wiped the remainder of his tears before looking at him." Yes sir?" Hyunjin whispered.