Jodha's Hatred

While Jodha was in the temple praying to the goddess the temple was attacked by some people and the people stole the ornaments of the goddess and in this process of the robbery they killed many people and there was a river of blood flowing in such a holy place and Jodha became furious in anger to see such an act.

Who is the commander of this army?, Jodha asked.

There is only one commander of the Mughal Army, EMPEROR JALALUDDIN MUHAMMAD, the chief replied to Jodha.

Jalal was eyeing on Amer, the Mughal wanted to befoul their temples and other religious places.

In one hand Jodha made a vow to herself that I am made up of this soil and I swear upon my motherland. Goddess, whoever that man is he dared to steal your ornaments, I will make him bow. So far people have experienced our hospitality not our valour JALALUDDIN, who has conquered the whole Hindustan will have to face defeat in Rajputana before you and in the other Jalal was planning to rule on every nook and corner of the Rajputana. The soil, gold and the beauty of this palace everything will belong to me. I want to destroy the pride of the Rajputs.

You are a woman. How will you fight against him? How will you face him? How will you make him bow to the goddess? Asked Jodha's friend to jodha.

I know that people consider women are weak. But women have strong determination. I agree that it isn't easy to make him bow down to the goddess. But the goddess will help me fulfill my vow because she is a woman too, history bears witness to countless incidents that where those who tried to play with women's honour had to face defeat. Jalal will also have to face defeat, Jodha replied.

They both had no idea that this was the beginning of a new saga.

Jodha's Maid, Moti Bai was attempting to do suicide as the Mughal people touched her while kidnapping her, she believed that no man will accept her as their wife or let her live a peaceful life after seeing her in this condition Jodha promised her to always be with her and she will be her friend no matter what even if no one accepts her.

Someone stole Jalal's shoes while he was praying in Dargah (Mosque) even though people said that it was just a small incident but he did not let that slide instead he blocked every way of the city to find his shoes, he used to put perfume in his feet and believed that whoever stole his shoes would have perfume in their hand or in their feet. The person who stole his shoes, Jalal said to keep his shoes with the thief  and he took his feet in return of the shoes.

For Jalal, cutting a poor man's feet to prove a point was like a game whereas for Jodha, Moti Bai's tears were more precious than pearls. Jodha was going back to Amer where the clairvoyant, Shaguni Bai was invited to read Jodha's future.

Jalal found an anklet and was mesmerized because he thought if an anklet of a women can be so pretty then women herself would be so pretty and he kept the anklet with himself.

She predicted, Jodha was a fortunate woman, she will become an empress. Jodha will change the course of history. Jodha will get married into the enemy clan, she will get married to a Mughal. Nature gives us sign about the incidents that will take place in the future. Nature will give sign about Jodha's future. Today she would've heard for the first time about the man whom she is going to get married to. This is her destiny and it is inevitable.

Everybody said akbar to rest for awhile as he was continuously planning to defeat the Rajputs but he said that he is a warrior rather than the emperor and a warrior never alerts his enemy. He has come well prepared that he doesn't want to alert the Rajputs.

Jodha was fuming in hatred toward Akbar and Akbar was planning to attack Amer to defeat the Rajputs so what will happen next and what are the incidents that will make Jodha's heart flutter for her enemy which she didn't even wanted to see.