Moon And Jodha

Queen Hamida summoned Jodha to check the gifts they were gifting to her sister at her wedding. Jodha reached the chamber and she was surprised to see so many gifts and everyone was focusing on every small details. Jodha was teary eyed but Queen Hamida stopped her from crying because she can't see her daughter crying.

Queen Hamida, Jiji Anga and everyone was very busy for the gifts and Maham Anga and the guards were busy for planning the security of Akbar and everyone.

Akbar soon left for Amer along with Jodha and the others as it a two days trip they have to set tent for rest and the day after they will reach Amer. The tent were all the same and no body told which her tent was so she was looking for her tent with her maid.

Which one of these is my tent? Jodha asked. The maid pointed her finger towards a tent but Jodha interrupted saying that, " this is His Highness tent not mine" after completed her sentence Akbar came out and the maid was surprised and said, " Probably you know His Highness very well, Queen Jodha."

Jodha was very angry and said," this is common sense, the tent which has the most security guards outside of the tent that is obviously of His Highness." Soon after Jodha forgot that Akbar came outside and standing at a distance from her to adore her beauty.

Akbar came outside to check the arrangement of the security but he came outside he forgot for what he came for because his eyes landed on Jodha standing under the light of the moon giggling while talking to her maid and while giggling her dimples were clearly visible and she couldn't open eyes while laughing. Everything about her was so perfect everytime but this time it was more than perfect because of the moon and Akbar feeling something in heart.

The Mughal emperor, JALALUDDIN MUHAMMAD who believes that he doesn't have a heart neither believes in the concept of love but after Jodha came to his life he could feel his heart, he could feel it softening and he could feel his heart beating for Jodha. This was something very new and inexperienced for him because he believed this all is not his cup of tea which Jodha changed and proved his wrong again.

Akbar was so busy adoring Jodha he spoke nothing but he was fond of boating and specially in nights. The guards came and said that the arrangements are made and he can go for boating but as they were in enemy's place so his life is unsafe so while boating he couldn't go alone the guard will accompany him.

Queen Hamida came out of his tent suddenly Jodha noticed Queen Hamida came out and she saw Akbar was looking at her silently and smiling so she stopped her conversation and just stood their. Queen Hamida came outside and said, " Jalal will not go alone for boating, Queen Jodha do you like boating?" But before she could respond the maid said very loudly that, " yes your highness, Queen Jodha loves boating infact she could go for boating in the middle of the night and she does it everytime she is free in Amer."

Jodha gave a look of anger to the maid for not standing silently and interrupting in the middle because of her statement Jodha couldn't say anything more and couldn't give a reason to not go boating with Akbar. After listening to her statement Queen Hamida said Jodha to go with Akbar for boating while Akbar said that he was even going to do the same and he was about to invite Jodha for boating. As Queen Hamida said Jodha to accompany she couldn't deny because Jodha considers her as her own mother so she couldn't deny her mother and decided to go for boating with Akbar unwillingly.

Like. Comment. Share.