Jodha's Introduction

Jalal army informed him that the temple they stole ornaments from at that time the  daughter of King Bharmal princess of Amer, Jodha was also present there when they attacked the temple Jodha asked the army to not guard her but to fight which was unusual for a princess. Yet only 7 of Mughal soldiers died but they killed 16 Rajputs soldiers. Princess Jodha was so beautiful that the soldiers couldn't take their eyes off her.

After listening such things a man became curious and asks the soldier to describe her beauty.

The man described her as an oasis in the dessert, her beauty was unblemished, her skin was velvet soft, her body was so flexible that they all were ready to give up their life to have her.

By the way, what is the name of that princess? Jalal asked.

Jodha, man replied to Jalal.

Jalal repeated "Jodha" as if he wanted to see her, as every beauty and luxury he owns it excepts this beauty which had made him curious and he wanted to own it. The description of Jodha was repeating in his mind and he smiled.

King Bharmal was planning to marry Jodha to the prince of chittor as they were not friends and this marriage will lead to unity of Rajputana and if the Mughals will attack Amer there will be other Rajputs to protect and stand for their help in their need. Jodha's marriage will signify the unity of the Rajputs and the mark the beginning of the destruction of the Mughals.

Bairam Khan was creating conspiracy in Jalal's mind to snatch the Rajput's weakness and they will give you whatever you will demand, they need to play this with them and their pride is their weakness. If they will kill one, many others will stand up to them. They will never give up. They don't have to kill them they just need to kill their pride.

After listening to Shaguni Bai prediction Jodha parents were stressed and they decided to marry Jodha as soon as possible. Gangaur festival, were all the Rajput kings will be their guest this will be the most appropriate time to marry Jodha and they will organise a huge meeting and will find a suitable match for Jodha.

As Jalal was worrying too much about defeating the Rajputs he said Jalal to abduct a Rajput woman and enjoy yourself which he thought is not a bad suggestion and he was trying to get the woman when her husband requested him to leave his wife, his honour, his love of his life where Jalal denied and said to give his own life. Jalal did not believe any such thing called "love".

On one hand, Jalal was looking for the Rajput's biggest weakness and on the other, king Bharmal and Queen Mainavati (Jodha's mother) were worried about their dearest daughter Jodha. On one side, Jalal was making fun of the emotion of love and on the other, Jodha was oblivious to her parents wishes, they wanted to get Jodha married to a Rajput at the soonest. On one hand, Jodha was spreading joy with her generosity and on the other, Jalal had focused all his attention to the Rajputs.

Jodha's brother Sujamal wanted to ascend the throne of Amer but he couldn't stand against unright and conspiracy. He fought in the meeting and everyone considered him as traitor and he had to leave Amer.

History chooses its own warriors and its characters too. Jodha Akbar were the chosen characters in India. It was impossible for them to meet, yet they did because the history had to witness a love story that had hardship and softness at the same time.