Clever Akbar

Akbar saw that Jodha was smiling in satisfaction when he was doing push-ups so the chant (clever) Akbar decided to backfire because he has already cooking something fishy in his mind that's why he was forcing Jodha to give him a punishment.

Akbar was doing push-ups and with corner of his eyes he saw Jodha giggling so he started moaning while doing push-ups. 'Ohho' while doing a push-up, 'Ahhh' Akbar moaned while doing another push-up. Jodha eyes grew wide, she was in deep shock trying to process what Akbar is doing.

'Ahha' Akbar moaned again and said further 'Jodha Begum, what are you doing to me? My back will break' 'Ahhha' he moaned loudly while saying and Jodha was so embarrassed and she looked towards Akbar because she was facing the wall while smiling in satisfaction to hide her victory which was never her victory but a trap.

"Why are you making such sounds? Many people are standing outside our chamber. What if someone hears you? What will they think about us? " Jodha said while Akbar, who was just moaning without a pause.

'They must be wondering what are you're making me do that could break my back? ' Akbar said with a huge smirk dancing on his face and his eyes are shining brighter than candles. He moaned again 'Ahh' 'Ahha' 'Aaaha' with each moaning his voice was increasing.

Jodha bent to his level placed her hands on his back and Akbar was surprisingly looking at her. She placed her hands and said him to stop. Akbar stopped but he was still in that position. Akbar said 'Ok, I will stop Jodha Begum but I have one condition which you have to fulfill in return.'

"The Person who is punished is not in state to negotiate" Jodha said while she was very frustrated because she left her sister's Sangeet in middle to confront to Akbar and now she is dealing with this. 'Ok then Jodha Begum, I am not going to stop' Akbar said and was moaning even more loudly.

So Jodha stopped him and he stood up. 'As you know Jodha Begum since I came here to Amer I have been a little tired since so you should give me a good, nice, little massage on my shoulders.' Akbar said plastering a fake smile on his face to hide his intentions. Jodha was not in a position to deny so without saying any answer she said Akbar to wear his upper tunic.

'Why Jodha Begum? Massage is not meant to be given with clothes on and according to message I am unnecessarily dressed so I should remove clothes rather wear some' Akbar said while smirking and Jodha was so shocked to say something. There's no way in heaven's that Jodha is going to touch anyone's naked shoulder and if it's Akbar then there's not even an exception.

"Either you wear your tunic or I am leaving no matter you moan or do whatever. Get something straight I will not, I won't and I can never do something which I don't want to do  even my husband says me to do so' Jodha said with utter frustration and agitation. Akbar was in the seventh sky by hearing "my husband" from Jodha's mouth.

He decided to not to irritate Jodha so much that it will backfire his plan so he quickly wore his tunic and sat on the ground while Jodha sat on the edge of the bed so that she could massage his shoulders. Jodha was massaging his shoulders gently and carefully exactly te opposite which she was feeling.

"This is not fair. I am the one to punish or get punished, I punished him and looking at him making me massage his shoulders. He is so cunning. No wonder why people call him and atrocious emperor." Jodha muttered under her breath but Akbar heard each and every word. 'Did you say something Jodha Begum? ' Akbar asked teasing her.

"No" Jodha immediately answered him causing him to chuckle 'Ok then, keep massaging my shoulder.' Akbar said teasing her more  "I am doing it already right" Jodha replied in frustration. Jodha was massaging his shoulders while he was enjoying it while he planned another mischievous activity in his mind. Akbar started to breathe very heavily more like panting for breath. Jodha slowly looked at him and he started to do the same with more sound make Jodha's eyes go wide.

"Why you are breathing so heavily? What will people think about us? " Jodha asked while wondering everyone to make sure that no one is there. 'Nothing, Jodha Begum. They all will wonder that what you made me do that exhausted me so much. Kitni zaalim hai app Jodha Begum? Just making your husband do all the works. why don't you do something. Why should you only be pleasured? Pleasure your husband too Jodha Begum' Akbar said while saying 'Jodha Begum' in a teasing manner. Jodha left the chamber being too much irritated. (How much cruel you are Jodha begum? )

The wedding went well with a little bit of drama, some emotional beings and a lot of enjoyment. During each wedding function Akbar was reminded of his and Jodha's wedding and he was also once doing the same rituals when he married Jodha. After the wedding they  went to Agra but the time they spent together made their bond so much stronger but there was an obstacle in between because as they reached Agra, the Vish Kanya was waiting for Akbar. (Poisonous Girl)

Like. Comment. Share

Do check out my new story on scroll stack "Love Me Like I Do"
luvme.stck.me