Jodha's Conspiracy

Jodha was continuously thinking of some plan that will help her to get out of this nuisance and this marriage.

Meanwhile Akbar arrived at Amer for the marriage rituals as a Rajput wedding has many rituals so he, Sharifuddin and Maham Anga (Akbar's step mother) were staying at Amer till the wedding so that the marriage will be successful with all the rituals. All the people were excited that this was going to be the first marriage between two religions.

Akbar was welcomed with very much respect, the respect of the son-in-law and his family. Rajputs were known for their hospitality, pride, bravery and loyalty.

Akbar was marrying Jodha so that he can have the Rajputs in his side, his kingdom will flourish as the Rajputs are very loyal and this will help him to become the emperor of Hindustan.

Muhdikhai ritual was soon to be held. This ritual was in Rajputs family were the bride-to-be will cover her face in the veil and the groom family will see the bride's face by raising the veil as the groom's family wouldn't have seen the bride's face.

In middle of the Muhdikhai Jodha got a flashback of King Suryabhan because she still was not over his death, she ran to her room crying where her mother consoled her and again forced her to marry and she returned again.

After the ritual she was in a dilemma to how to make Akbar back off from the marriage and an idea struck into her mind.

Jodha sent a message to Akbar to meet him before the marriage, through his brother.

Jodha and Akbar were sitting with all the members but there was a veil in between them as the bride and groom are not supposed to see each other before the marriage.

Jodha sat their on one side and said, tell me princess Jodha why did you want to meet me before the marriage, what do you want to talk about.

Jodha didn't even let his face draw a line in stress and said, I will marry you, My Highness but I have two conditions to marry you.
My first condition is that I will not change my religion after my marriage, I will still be a Rajput who just married a Mughal and my second condition is that I will take my lord Krishna's idol with me and there should be a temple build for my idol in harem.

Jalal stood up in anger to say something but then he said nothing but instead he agreed on both the conditions as he saw that Jodha was smiling when he became angry and he understood that this was a trap made by Jodha so that this marriage will not happen and she doesn't have to be at blame as Akbar himself would have denied to marry her.

But failing Jodha's plan Akbar agreed upon both the conditions and decided to marry Jodha and said that the marriage should be as fast as possible with all the rituals and ceremonies.

Jodha was sad as her plan failed but she couldn't do anything except marrying Akbar without her will but to save her family's pride.