The Wedding Celebration

There was a huge celebration kept for the newly wedded couple. Queen Hamida gifted Jodha clothes to wear in the celebration with matching jewellery. Jodha was looking absolutely flawless in the dress, Akbar was astonished everytime to see Jodha as Jodha was looking more beautiful whenever he saw her.

Adam Khan was in the palace where Jodha's brother and her nephew were adoring the palace and saying that their sister has a great luck to be an empress. Adam Khan was angry that he should kill these Rajputs who are there enemies instead of killing, they are in their palace as guest, where he was rude to them but Akbar entered and gave them a very good hospitality and said them to see their room and warned Adam Khan that be in his limits no one has the right to go against the emperor's order.

Everyone gifted something to Jodha but not to Akbar as he is already an emperor what does he needs, Queen Ruqaiya came forward and gifted a necklace to Jodha which Jodha gave her when her necklace was on the ground and Ruqaiya gave it to her maid saying that a Queen should never wear from the ground and because you surrender in front of me I will not Target you which Jodha replied saying that, if I just collected your necklace and gave it to you doesn't mean that I surrendered infront of you, you can think whatever you want to I have absolutely nothing to do with it neither I care about that.

Jodha accepted the necklace but Ruqaiya said to wear that right now which Jodha replied I will wear it in the right time in your Harem. This all happened in the absence of Akbar so he knew absolutely nothing, Akbar's sister. Bakshi Banu gifted Jodha some necklaces and dresses whose husband Sharifuddin was eyeing on Jodha even after knowing that she is married to Akbar but Jodha's beauty made him go crazy for her without knowing what will the consequence for that.

Akbar entered the celebration where Ruqaiya took him to the side to have a conversation where she lied to him saying that when she gifted Jodha a necklace she accepted but denied to wear and after listening to that Akbar was furious as no one is allowed to deny his favourite wife's order or request so he decided to teach a lesson to Jodha which backfired him only.

Akbar sat beside Jodha and gave permission to start the celebration where they started dancing and everyone was enjoying it but when the people entered for singing, Akbar denied. Which created a terror in them, they requested that if we have made any mistakes please forgive us but don't kill us. By seeing this Jodha's hatred was increased more infinite time towards Akbar that he is so cruel that he kills people for their small mistakes and in Amer they don't kill people until unless they are criminals or enemies.

Akbar said that no one will sing Today but my new wife, Queen Jodha will sing he didn't ask her or her concent just declared infront of everyone and Jodha couldn't not deny infront of everyone as everyone will blame her and her religion so she agreed to sing and started singing a song which stands for the bravery of Rajputs and Akbar was fuming in anger after listening that and he left the celebration in anger but according to Jodha she was absolutely not wrong so she didn't go after Akbar to say sorry.

Maham Anga rebuked Jodha, insulted her and her religion which she could obviously not just listen she said that, "no matter our religion or what do we do but we are not cruel, so cruel that people are afraid of us, if the people are afraid they will never convey you their problem and it doesn't stand for pride but a failure of an emperor."

Ruqaiya listened everything and added fuel to the fire, she said everything to Akbar with twisting Jodha's word and her meaning. Akbar was so angry that he wanted to kill Jodha infront of everyone where she insulted him but he wanted to give a slow death to Jodha which will give Akbar a pleasure, as Akbar was angry it was in favour of Ruqaiya that he will not go to Jodha instead he will stay with her only. This increased the hatred in both Akbar and Jodha's heart which Maham Anga and Ruqaiya wanted, everything was going much more good than they planned it to be.