The Marriage Alliance

Akbar was very rude to King Bharmal when he reached but King Bharmal couldn't do anything as they were in need.

They discussed over and over but they were not having any solution for the problem. Suddenly Chugtai Khan got an idea and suggested that if there will be an alliance between the Mughals and the Rajputs then there will be no problem and the problem will also be solved.

Chugtai Khan twisted words made everyone confuse and everyone wanted him to say clearly about his idea. He conveyed that if King Bharmal's oldest daughter will marry Akbar then there will be no war and he will get Amer and his sons back and the emperor will also not be at loss as he won the princess as his wife.

After listening to Chugtai khan's suggestion Akbar was smiling as if he always wanted this to happen and he had already made his mind to marry Jodha but he didn't wanted it to say, he wanted someone else to say so that he will not look desperate or anything. People will not say him that he has something for Jodha wether it is hate or love only he knows.

King Bharmal was furious after the suggestion but Chugtai Khan discussed with him and said it will be his profit that his daughter will marry Akbar who will soon become the emperor of Hindustan. After looking into every case he agreed upon this marriage alliance.

While returning to Amer, King Bharmal was in a dilemma to how to say this news to Jodha and asked Chugtai Khan that why he did this to him but he said that Sharifuddin was eyeing on Jodha and if he would have done something to Jodha then they all would have never forgiven themselves now that he will know that Jodha will marry Akbar he will dare not eye Jodha.

King Bharmal returned to Amer and said that they were getting Amer back but he couldn't say Jodha that he has fixed her marriage with her enemy, with that person whom she hates the most. He said it to everyone except Jodha because he couldn't gather the courage to say it Jodha but when Queen Mainavati Heard it, she fainted. She remembered that Shaguni Bai each word was true and Jodha will marry Akbar who is a Mughal and their enemy. She didn't wanted Jodha to marry Akbar but she couldn't even stop as it was not in her hand.

After knowing that King Bharmal will make an marriage alliance with Mughals every Rajput left their side and they want to battle against Amer but if they did Mughals will support Amer and they all will get killed.

King Bharmal said Jodha that her daughter broke the boundary just to save a pigeon's life and to save thousands of lives and her brothers she could do anything. Which she agreed and asked her father that how the Mughals agreed to give them their everything back, king Bharmal said that there will be an marriage alliance between the Mughals and the Rajputs but he didn't say the name of Jodha's to-be-husband which was Akbar which Jodha herself denied to listen from because she believed that her father couldn't do anything wrong, he would have done the right thing for her.

This was the first in course of history that a Rajput princess was going to marry a Mughal emperor, Jodha hated Akbar so as Akbar did but they both didn't knew that their journey which started with hatred will end with undying love in between them.