The Gangaur Festival

For Gangaur Festival everyone arrived at Amer from different places along with their suitable match for Jodha and while all were arriving Jodha sister, Sukanya was standing and greeting everyone when she saw King Suryabhan Singh and while seeing, her necklace fell to the ground which was identical to Jodha as their mother gave them both the same necklace.

When Jodha was doing Archery her necklace fell and her maid picked it up but when King Suryabhan saw Jodha didn't had the necklace and he mistook Sukanya as Jodha and fell in love at the first sight when he saw Jodha and he returned the necklace to Jodha himself while claiming to love her and he asked Jodha's parents to marry Jodha.

When King Bharmal announced the marriage of Jodha and King Suryabhan, Sukanya was devastated, she was angry and she let all the anger out to Jodha. She thought this is all happening because she is younger than Jodha and the elder should marry first and because of this she can't have her love and marry King Suryabhan.

Jodha confronted her parents and conveyed the problem but they didn't agree as King Suryabhan himself wanted to marry Jodha and if they denied then it will lead to controversy in between the Rajputs.Sukanya was so angry that she didn't speak to anyone at all and especially to Jodha.

Jalal wanted to go to Amer by knowing that their is a Gangaur Festival going on and every king and prince of Rajput dynasty will be present there and he even wanted to see Jodha as he was desperate and description of her was making him restless.

Jalal entered Amer disguised as a Rajput man so that anyone couldn't recognise him as Mughal emperor. Gangaur festival had an elite surrounding. Amer was so beautiful that even Jalal forgot for a second that he was there to plan defeat for the Rajputs. He was astonished to see the the beauty of Amer, he was busy to adore it rather than showing any kind of enemy towards the Rajput.

The Amer fort was sparkling in the light of lamps but Jodha wasn't happy. Everyone was celebrating Gangaur but Jodha was quite. Jodha's parents were happy with their decision but Sukanya was very sad because of this decision. Jodha had only one option, King Suryabhan Singh. The night Jodha crossed another limit and she called King Suryabhan to her palace at night.

When Jodha confronted Suryabhan about the likeness of her sister towards him. He was astonished yet he didn't agree to back off from the marriage, he was so sure to marry Jodha as he fell in love at the first sight when he saw Jodha and he even claimed that if he will not marry Jodha then he will marry absolutely no one, Listening to all this made Jodha heart beat for Suryabhan and she wanted to marry him now.

Jalal was looking for someone in Amer. Jalal's world was very different from the world Jodha belonged to.

Jodha was going for the ritual and Jalal heard her name and the description of Jodha was repeating in his mind and out of curiosity he began to travel towards Jodha. When he saw Jodha for the first time he couldn't take his eyes off, he was holding his breath, Jalal was at a loss of words. Jodha's innocent smile, her beautiful complexion, everything about her had left Jalal speechless. That very moment destiny had connected Jodha and Akbar's live together, it just had to find its course in the history.