Anger

Jodha was questioning her decision but she couldn't back off. Jodha and Akbar were traveling to the temple to visit the goddess. Jodha was in her palanquin having doubts and was overthinking but one thing that she was sure of was nothing can happen without the will of the deity. This is some kind of signal because Akbar, the emperor who did nothing for anyone even not for Ruqaiya but he was going to a temple for Jodha whom he claims to hate.

They were traveling from the morning and reached the temple in the late afternoon, it was at a distance. When Jodha reached inside the temple and placed her foot outside of her palanquin in the temple, the aura and vibe was filled with purity, power and devine. She felt like she is in past just like she had time-traveled from the present to the past. Everything has started from that temple only. The existence of Akbar, the hatred towards Akbar and the oath to behead Akbar was just flashing infront of Jodha's eyes.

Jodha was questioning the goddess and her intentions behind all this in her thoughts but Akbar interrupted in between them, calling Jodha's name to inform that they have reached the temple and Akbar would like Jodha to show the temple to him and say everything related to the temple. Jodha came out of her palanquin where Akbar eyes were already looking at her with so many questions in them. Jodha stood up went straight to the inside of the temple completely ignoring Akbar and his eyes which were questioning them.

Jodha was walking straight towards the temple without any expressions and on the other side Akbar was wandering, going here and there. Completely surprised, seeing every detail on each of the side. He was just seeing and wandering everywhere like a lost little kid and after some time he again come backs to Jodha while running, like a kid is going on the fair and seeing every stall while keeping an eye to his mother so that he is not lost.

After some time Jodha and Akbar reached to the inside and were standing infront of the goddess where Akbar just stood seeing the beauty of the deity. The deity was scary to see with open hair, fangs, animal skin, holding sword, covered with blood. A person seeing her for the first time will definitely be a little frightened but Akbar was not frightened at all instead he was delighted at the sight of deity. He can see the mother in the deity although she is the mother of us all.

Jodha was surprised seeing Akbar like this, soon they began to start the Pooja and Jodha did the Aarti while Akbar just stood there. Jodha started singing the Bhajans, shlokas while doing the Aarti. When she saw that Akbar is only standing she pulled Akbar hands and told him to hold on to her hands while doing the Aarti. Suddenly Akbar's devotion took a quick change from the deity to Jodha. Jodha was so devoted and mesmerized towards her goddess, like this world does not exist and Akbar was fully focused towards Jodha, like she is the only world that Akbar knows.

After the Aarti, Jodha was taking to the Pandit ji and Akbar was looking at the beauty of the temple when his eyes shifted towards Jodha where she was looking at the deity with sorrow and she became sad suddenly. Akbar stood next to her and questioned her the reason behind her sadness which she didn't answer and they both stood there silently. Akbar suddenly noticed something strange although he doesn't know everything but he has some knowledge. He noticed that the deity has absolutely no ornaments.

He questioned Jodha, "How come Matarani doesn't have any ornaments? I don't know anything about your culture but I do know that Jodha Begum you love your god and do trust them. So definitely you have gifted something to the Matarani."

Jodha sadness turned into anger and she was practically holding venom in her eyes, she was fuming with rage and said," Matarani had her ornaments, she is beautiful but her ornaments are something which is determined for her. If she will were no ornaments then how can we wear ornaments. She had her ornaments but one day some soldiers came and forcibly took her ornaments away infront of me while they disrespected everyone including Matarani. After that we didn't gave her ornaments because there is possibility that they will come back and take the ornaments again, no matter they come back and take the ornaments we will give the ornaments till we are poor but we cannot see the disrespect so it's better not to give ornaments and she will not be disrespected."

Akbar became angry and questioned Jodha," who were the soldier? Who was their chief? How can someone can do such an act, stealing the ornaments of the deity such pathetic people. Couldn't you find who were they?" Akbar questioned and turned towards Jodha to look at her but she was already looking at Akbar with immense hate in her eyes, like she can kill Akbar right now, she wanted to kill him but something was pulling her back and stopping her to do that.

Like. Comment. Share